• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

point me in correct direction?

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
. . . i don't get a chance to play nearly as much as i used to. :( ... but very recently i found out there are now whips in the game... i discovered to obtain them , you have to "purchase" them from a dealer in Buc's Den, near the bank. but i need to hunt down plunderbeacons? ... does anyone know where, or how to find a "plunderbeacon" ? ... i am just trying to earn enough "points" to buy a whip from this guy. ............. but i have no idea where to start.......... i have tried asking for help in gen chat in-game......... but no one answers. :( ....... i really don't want to miss the opurtunity to get a whip. :(

Maldar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The pirate waters to the east of Jhelom has pirate ships and plunder beacons that you can attack to obtain turn-in crates. There are also some in the water north of Moonglow.

Last edited:

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The pirate waters to the east of Jhelom has pirate ships and plunder beacons that you can attack to obtain turn-in crates. There are also some in the water north of Moonglow.

omg, thank you! .... i honestly have no idea if i can do this solo... i've never attacked anything in the water except "old school stuff" ....... hopefully if you hear me asking in gen chat you can show me the ropes? ^_^

Daenyra

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Those waters do have many Beacons and pirates but I use most the time the waters in Tokuno, and anytime toy would like to go just let me know , you are welcome to go with me or any of my friends

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Those waters do have many Beacons and pirates but I use most the time the waters in Tokuno, and anytime toy would like to go just let me know , you are welcome to go with me or any of my friends

i'm online now. ^_^

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pub 107 The Jolly Roger that will be worldwide soon, will have ALL the Whip Recipes available for you to make off of Krampus as one on the several possible rewards, during the Krampus Winter Event through Dec.

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pub 107 The Jolly Roger that will be worldwide soon, will have ALL the Whip Recipes available for you to make off of Krampus as one on the several possible rewards, during the Krampus Winter Event through Dec.
do you know what skill will be needed to make one? .......... and will they be as awesome as the one's offered in game now?

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am off work Thirsday and Fridays and home early on Sat and Sun so maybe we can do some then , if you use discord here is link to get hold me

Join the DragonStone Discord Server!
sweet, thanks! .......... i don't think i want to join the "discord" movement as of yet... but i appriciate the invite. ... i am on for a bit this eve' .......... give "Rob" a shout in world chat if your on and willing to show me how to find and fight a plunderbeacon. ^_^