• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Point loss Q

Cadderly

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just came back from a 5 month UO hiatus. My points as expected were at zero. After what I thought was one hell of a first night I racking up 120 points. Patted myself on the back and went to bed. Logged back on two days later and my points were at 80. I only have time to play once a week. Am I going to be starting out at zero points every week? At this rate of decay I'll never be able to use the faction armor...

Is this another faction bug or is this a feable attempt at lowering some of those impossible high points?

Cardell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just came back from a 5 month UO hiatus. My points as expected were at zero. After what I thought was one hell of a first night I racking up 120 points. Patted myself on the back and went to bed. Logged back on two days later and my points were at 80. I only have time to play once a week. Am I going to be starting out at zero points every week? At this rate of decay I'll never be able to use the faction armor...

Is this another faction bug or is this a feable attempt at lowering some of those impossible high points?
If you had 120 points you should only lose 12 points every decay cycle. Losing a big chunk at a time happens every once and awhile. Over 2 days is a bit weird though.

Anyway.. Ill give you points. I got plenty. :)