• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] POF on vendor

Todd the miner

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
After a week of training I got some wares to sell. There are just a few at the moment (need some gold) but when I get established here I hope to be able to keep a constant supply. My vendor is located at the far south end of Vesper, just outside the inn. You can reach the vendor from within guard zone.

ToddVendor.PNG

Wolfman

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A bit pricey at 75k per...but to get you started I bought some!

Todd the miner

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I tried the vendor search and only found for 100k each. But I heard from someone else too that it should be 50. Can you usually find them for that low?

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Many thing sell cheaper on Siege but that also mean, money are worth more here and you get more for your money too.

Bo Bo

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Sell them at the price they sell at. If they dont move at your price than lower it. For max profit you need to consider vendor fees when pricing items. Some people round here charge so much and only move items once in awhile, making little to no profit cause of the fees.
Please dont let someone else determine your prices. They could always use the vendor search and buy it from someone else.

Todd the miner

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
If the vendor search worked faster I could keep an close eye on the prices and adjust mine if needed. As it is now I make a search or two per day and don't see a lot for sale. If I find that there are powder for sale at a lower price I will lower mine too. But I wont sell too cheap because of some imagined competition.

I just restocked, because I sold out.

Barania

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
POF, and other bod rewards, have a moving price target. A lot depends on who has what and how many folks are looking. The capability to have the right sbods/lbods along with the bribe factor is key.

Case in point. A good while ago, maybe a year, I posted my thoughts on POF pricing and argued that 75k/per was legit...was ridiculed pretty much. Sold some a few times for like 28k and last week stocked them at 45k...they sold instantly. I spent some time last weekend doing buyers checks and couldn't find anything that I sometime sell. Before reading this thread, I was thinking of stocking some CBD's...is 500k the right price or should it be 750k.

Just some thoughts.

Jack Nickelson

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
A 120 mage scroll goes for 20 million... price accordingly.

Barania

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A 120 mage scroll goes for 20 million... price accordingly.
Absolutely. I read that and was astounded. I don't think either my fencer or tamer paid more than 2 million for a 120 Magery scroll.

Jack Nickelson

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Yes prices are effected of how many crafters we have doing BoDs, so if they sell fast, price is to low, if they don't sell, price may be to high. How do you seach for items like POF in vendor seach, I do not see any stackables on the list

Todd the miner

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Yes prices are effected of how many crafters we have doing BoDs, so if they sell fast, price is to low, if they don't sell, price may be to high. How do you seach for items like POF in vendor seach, I do not see any stackables on the list
I just do a name search for "powder of fortifying" and sorted low to high. I see results daily, but it might take a few hours to show up.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
That do not seem to work for me :( Even when I seach for an item I know is on a vendor near me