• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Plz Post Pics

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Please, but where i can change the items? Not in Britain, as i've thought :(
So, where, please?

Hunter Moon

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Unless you're on Origin, I don't think any other shards will have the turn ins or rewards for Pub 53 until tomorrow morning sometime according to the UO.com update on the front page. After the publish, I believe it is the shop right behind the West Brit Bank to the north.

Hunter Moon [HOT] Atlantic

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Unless you're on Origin, I don't think any other shards will have the turn ins or rewards for Pub 53 until tomorrow morning sometime according to the UO.com update on the front page. After the publish, I believe it is the shop right behind the West Brit Bank to the north.

Hunter Moon [HOT] Atlantic
In the FoF it says that at the maintenance, this day, there will be published to all shards the 53. In Europa the mainteneance has been made. But i can't turn the items :(

Piotr

Stratic's Finest
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Awards
Yonns the Collector has arrived on Drachenfels, so I assume he can be found on other shards too. :)

He is located at the Artists' Guild - the first building North to WBB.

A

Adara

Im Sry perhaps it has been posted here already, but what is the Horse Barding thing that comes from the new turn-ins?
Does it fit on a horse or is it just house deco?
Thanks for the info:thumbup1:

A

Aurianna

These are not all Items. But i guess everyone knows how the Virtue Tiles looks like? :)

A

Aurianna

Im Sry perhaps it has been posted here already, but what is the Horse Barding thing that comes from the new turn-ins?
Does it fit on a horse or is it just house deco?
Thanks for the info:thumbup1:

It is just Deco. There are only 2 Items that can be used. The Beehive & Archery Butte.

S

SilentFoxXy

Such a shame the gorgeous Dragons will only rise to half way up a wall, they dont do themselves justice sitting 2 feet up a 6 foot high wall.

Maybe Devs will reset them so the can sit in splendant glory to survey all beneath them, after all, they are a Dragon, not a door mouse.

Sorry Sherry:)