• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

plz complete sentence You lost Your UO virginity when......

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
I lost an item to the axe-on-chest trick. :dunce:

G

Gellor

I lost everything when a group of orcs spawned in my house and destroyed everything (yup... 98):mf_prop:

S

SUPRsalad

The first time i got ripped off:

a man says: I'll sell you this horse. 500gp!

I said: okay.

I hand the man 500gp.

Man gets on the horse, and rides away..

L

lols

.. I got killed by a red the 2nd day I was playing and waited a week to delete the character and make a new one.

I didn't know you could get ressed, and that book that came with UO didn't say anything about resurrection in it.

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The first time i got ripped off:

a man says: I'll sell you this horse. 500gp!

I said: okay.

I hand the man 500gp.

Man gets on the horse, and rides away..
Hahahah!

"Hey come to my house, I will give you some armor and weapons!"

Sadly, all I got out of the deal was a death robe.

M

mutau

Pre-Tram

Hubby told me to get in game on his char to check it out and head to Moonglow.

He laughed while I got killed repeatedly at the bank.

M

McVie

When I was asked for help, killing a spider and got lost; I had to delete my char because I had no idea where I was.:thumbup: very first char pwns uo..

S

Supr Funzor Time

the first time i got hit with a ebolt and halbred

D

Duke X. Winter

...when Pantrea asked (while I was fighting a panther, and she was healing me) "Do you eat?"

And I responded "Sometimes, yes. But most of the time I just stare and drool."

(Back in 1998 when eating actually effected your gameplay)

JamezC

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When i tried typing " Will you be my friend" to a big dragon because i hadn't the slightest idea it was a skill. And watching as the people hunting in Destard laughed at my ghost.

People on certain shards are really just unhelpful, if that's a word

- James

shalanria

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Loosing your UO virginity is loosing connection back in the day and coming back online only to find "You were killed by a mongbat" Priceless!

Pink Floyd

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I flagged on a cat in moonglow, shot my ten newbie arrows, missed, and proceeded to frantically run for my life as I was beat to death by a cat.

S

SUPRsalad

I flagged on a cat in moonglow, shot my ten newbie arrows, missed, and proceeded to frantically run for my life as I was beat to death by a cat.
Hahahah, I think I lost my first fight to a 'great heart'. . .

Lyconis

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol this thread is funny, everyone is writing about how they got killed by something. Someone should tell everyone that got upset at the EM events about this thread!!

I lost my UO Virginity when party of 6 to 10 newbs (myself included) beat down a red player that had been terrorizing all of us while trying to hunt lame spawn hahahahaha.
Then I found the virtues and lost my UO Virginity again during the Server Down Britain Graveyard battles!

Kahlan

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
when I used to walk around Brit picking up garbage that people dropped and selling it to npcs for gold... including marked runes to vendors... someone told me it wasn't very nice. LOL imagine that!:mf_prop:

M

Muu Bin

... I recalled off a rune dropped at the bank that said something like "Cheap housing plot for sale" or something like that. Ended up in the bowels of Hythloth and lasted less time than it takes to blink. :thumbup:

When I eventually made it back to the bank, the rune was still lying there so I tossed it into the trash can - i sure showed that rune! :fight:

p.s. this thread also makes me wonder about Pac players' first encounter with some of the less "loved" players - like Wiener Dog (slave girl)

S

SUPRsalad

yeah, they should make a new thread:

'when did you lose your wiener-dog virginity?'

D

Duke X. Winter

Oh come on guys...talk like this is going to escalate and get the thread locked.

Zip_81

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When I killed my first PK and took his key,house rune and found piles of gold on the floor and looted him clean dry...i think i prematurely lost my virginity when i saw all that loot on the floor.

S

SUPRsalad

When I killed my first PK and took his key,house rune and found piles of gold on the floor and looted him clean dry...i think i prematurely lost my virginity when i saw all that loot on the floor.
I remember killing a guy in plain clothes near brit x-roads back on atl.. Poor guy dropped a villa deed. And I actually kept it..

Strange how we change over the years..

Rand Althor

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
- First day, figuring I'd kill something easy.. and getting owned by a brown bear..

- Second day killing Rats in Jhelom, finding 2K in the bushes, then as killing rats guy walks buy and I "attack" him... obviously after running around for 10 mins finally let him kill me.. took a few more days to figure out you didn't have to click the mob for every "swing" you wanted to make.

- Again in Brit bank... to quick to loot.. loot corpse to find out it was blue and someone calling guards on ya.. (it was a set-up).

- Getting my first small house Mid 98..

- Finding out I could have been worth Millions 98-99... someone told me about this "TS" site, and going there to find people paying tens of thousands for items I was just junking... who would have though there was money in bugged items..

- Spending lots of $$ on recall scrolls for chars without magery, locking them down in my house, only to find them gone daily.. thinking people stealing them, spend many an hour hidden "staking out" my house to find the theif... only to find out weeks later it was a bug..

- Spending 1 buck to get a CD (that at the time blank CD's cost 10 Bucks!..) to play UO for free... Never mind the Lag o Death... it was FREE....

- 97-AOS...

It's a great game... there's never been "one" thing... there's been alot of really good memories..... while some may have though poorly about the bugs and "tricks" of early UO, looking back, they make me laugh at the game and myself.. so it must have been good..

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
- First day, figuring I'd kill something easy.. and getting owned by a brown bear..

- Second day killing Rats in Jhelom, finding 2K in the bushes, then as killing rats guy walks buy and I "attack" him... obviously after running around for 10 mins finally let him kill me.. took a few more days to figure out you didn't have to click the mob for every "swing" you wanted to make.

- Again in Brit bank... to quick to loot.. loot corpse to find out it was blue and someone calling guards on ya.. (it was a set-up).

- Getting my first small house Mid 98..

- Finding out I could have been worth Millions 98-99... someone told me about this "TS" site, and going there to find people paying tens of thousands for items I was just junking... who would have though there was money in bugged items..

- Spending lots of $$ on recall scrolls for chars without magery, locking them down in my house, only to find them gone daily.. thinking people stealing them, spend many an hour hidden "staking out" my house to find the theif... only to find out weeks later it was a bug..

- Spending 1 buck to get a CD (that at the time blank CD's cost 10 Bucks!..) to play UO for free... Never mind the Lag o Death... it was FREE....

- 97-AOS...

It's a great game... there's never been "one" thing... there's been alot of really good memories..... while some may have though poorly about the bugs and "tricks" of early UO, looking back, they make me laugh at the game and myself.. so it must have been good..
Rand I think has a complete list here.

How are the Dragons on the arms doing?

RawHeadRex

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
first time I got lured away from the bank by a nude grey to get pre-casted paralyzed, insta-hit hallied,rinse repeat till death. quickly learned about trapped pouches. kids name who killed me was the infamous Carebear, whose name was changed by a GM because his original name was too offensive if I remember correctly... good times. :thumbup1:

R

Rand Al

well i cannot tell you when i lost mine butttt i know when this poor sap of a gm lost his! mine may have been the day i killed some poor guy at the brit graveyards in 97 just seeing if you could actually kill someone in this game

Attachments

R

Rand Al

and who is this other rand al thor!!! suppose to be only one of me

R

Rand Al

... I recalled off a rune dropped at the bank that said something like "Cheap housing plot for sale" or something like that. Ended up in the bowels of Hythloth and lasted less time than it takes to blink. :thumbup:

When I eventually made it back to the bank, the rune was still lying there so I tossed it into the trash can - i sure showed that rune! :fight:

p.s. this thread also makes me wonder about Pac players' first encounter with some of the less "loved" players - like Wiener Dog (slave girl)
god i use to make those "DEATH RUNES" i still have a book of them good times lol i would hide there and loot after you got killed!

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well i cannot tell you when i lost mine butttt i know when this poor sap of a gm lost his! mine may have been the day i killed some poor guy at the brit graveyards in 97 just seeing if you could actually kill someone in this game
Hahahahahhahahaha! 10/10

R

Rand Al

Wait, wtf? Who is this other rand?
Dunno but he just came out of the woodwork's! i get messages and icqs telling me someone has my stuff ect and im like wtf mate. I don't think that one pvps though at least i haven't seen another pvp rand al thor ever.

Magdalene

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When I first met a noto, who promptly killed me and my friend (we were grey sparring swords or something).
The second part of virginity was lost when I notoed someone by the old method of walking into their fire field and killing them as they flagged.

Rand Althor

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dunno but he just came out of the woodwork's! i get messages and icqs telling me someone has my stuff ect and im like wtf mate. I don't think that one pvps though at least i haven't seen another pvp rand al thor ever.
Actually I've been Rand Althor for 7-8 or so years, through all the user wipes... before that I was Mogwar as a paid user... I haven't seriously PvP'd since AOS came out.. and my Main Chars are Kalis Taim, Mazim Taim, Bruenor, Drizzt DoUrden (the good one..). I've got lots of players but I play those the most, and Kalis the most of those..

D

Duke X. Winter

Wasn't Kalis one of the names of one of our past EM's characters?

a slave girl

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Well Moo Bin let me think.

Pac players first met me as my character Luv, bard/mage IDOCER, about 3 years ago when I got disgusted by the blatant cheating on Atlantic and started over on Pac. (Like I thought it'd be different on another shard, riiiight....).

:)

Idocers might remember me for gating people from Luna bank to idocs. Some idocers, the greediest ones of course, screamed for me not to invite the whole shard to the idoc because that meant less loot for them.

I 110ed Luv's magery killing swoops with groups back before they nerfed swoops loot.

:(

There will be some Pac players, again the greediest ones, who will recall that I did NOT agree to take turns killing swoop.

(I had one guy tell me I was stealing loot generated by his luck suit by not agreeing to stand around with the 3 other people there and wait 30 minutes while each of the three other players soloed swoop before I would get a turn to kill swoop by myself.)

Made more sense to me to kill them quickly as a group, but hey I don't understand greed, so oh well.

Now to get back on topic Mr. Ground Meat Case at the suprmarket (Moo Bin?), MY UO virginity was taken by a guy on Baja back in 2003 or so when my newb char joined his guild and five minutes later he killed me and looted all my gold, a whole 400 gp.

:<

Live and learn! lolz

Luv ya Big'*ns! (Named disguised to protect a guildie killer just in case he still plays) :)

woof! woof!

Lyconis

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I lost my UO virginity when I totally agreed with A Slave Girl
HAHA oh man I couldn't help it. But I do agree with A Slave Girl on a handful of things.

I used to do too many idocs (years back musta been like 4 or 5 now) with a handful of Canadian folks, it was a blast playing with folks that liked to share. I loved grabbing the bags full of million gold checks and passing them out between the crew.... what great times those were. I must say though I never shared with everyone on the shard that's a little to crazy, I'd rather share with the 10 or so buddies that I have. I think my second most favorite is being cursed out and called all sorts of things ranging from "Scripter", "hacker", "cheat", "greedy", and other wonderful four letter words... I just love placing houses and picking up things from the ground.

Wasn't your shop Luv Liquidators? was a really cute name!

Nice post thanks for surfacing those memories!

S

SUPRsalad

Well Moo Bin let me think.

Pac players first met me as my character Luv, bard/mage IDOCER, about 3 years ago when I got disgusted by the blatant cheating on Atlantic and started over on Pac. (Like I thought it'd be different on another shard, riiiight....).

Idocers might remember me for gating people from Luna bank to idocs. Some idocers, the greediest ones of course, screamed for me not to invite the whole shard to the idoc because that meant less loot for them.

I 110ed Luv's magery killing swoops with groups back before they nerfed swoops loot.

:(

There will be some Pac players, again the greediest ones, who will recall that I did NOT agree to take turns killing swoop.

(I had one guy tell me I was stealing loot generated by his luck suit by not agreeing to stand around with the 3 other people there and wait 30 minutes while each of the three other players soloed swoop before I would get a turn to kill swoop by myself.)

Made more sense to me to kill them quickly as a group, but hey I don't understand greed, so oh well.

Now to get back on topic Mr. Ground Meat Case at the suprmarket (Moo Bin?), MY UO virginity was taken by a guy on Baja back in 2003 or so when my newb char joined his guild and five minutes later he killed me and looted all my gold, a whole 400 gp.

:<

Live and learn! lolz

Luv ya Big'*ns! (Named disguised to protect a guildie killer just in case he still plays) :)

woof! woof!

How incredibly boring.. Thread: killed.

R

Rand Al

How incredibly boring.. Thread: killed.
Everyone in uo should just go daemon surprise butt-sex every gm and get screenshots of them loosing there virginity. Its time the players give them one up the backside for once. It will be fun and exciting they cant ban us all can they?

M

mutau

i thnk you are the only one in Pac with the 'invulnerability' for accounts.

S

SUPRsalad

Everyone in uo should just go daemon surprise butt-sex every gm and get screenshots of them loosing there virginity. Its time the players give them one up the backside for once. It will be fun and exciting they cant ban us all can they?
answer: yes... they can.

R

Rand Al

answer: yes... they can.
That would be funny in a way headline gamer news: Ultima Online shut down today because of the in game sexual abuse to multiple game masters. Earlier today the players of Ultima online band together and proceeded to suprise-buttsex the game masters EA has decided to ban everyone's account and shut down Ultima online. Now there has ben reports of some guy named Chad who may be going after the game masters for real and making them loose not only their game virginity but now their personal virginity!