• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Plot given away - Free 16x15 (max storage) plot on an Island

LeBaiton

New Player Protector
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Found me a large tower spot, two screens away from my other large tower. So I've switched all my "Age of Items" storage stuff over to this new tower from my old storage plot, meaning this plot has become condemned...

It is not an 18x18, but it is however in a nice location. It's the largest building plot on Dragon Island, an island with no spawn (unless a careless treasure hunter lets his spawn roam free), in the area of Jhelom. The island has some free smaller spots around, but no other max storage plots (as far as I know)...

If you'd like to see it, it's just below t-map spot 138...

Who'd like it? I'll only check this thread, and only check PM's, don't bother ICQ'ing me, I don't have time to turn it on just for the occassion. If no one wants it, I'll drop it, I think a condemned house stays up for 2 days. If more than one person wants it, mention a reason why I'd pick you over some other guy/girl please. Newer players will be favored above vets, I'd love to see it become someone's home instead of another storage plot...

Later!