• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pleh... Hunting sucks now...

G

Is it just me or is there no where worth hunting that isn't like minutes from a gate/gating spot? It's annoying.

That's all. Just venting. =(

G

I feel ya.

time to brush the mothballs off the mage

Mages Online FTW

G

I just used to hunt like far away from gates out in ilsh, and I cant anymore, and now I'm trying to find some replacement spots, and there just aren't any. Oni seem to be the best option, but they drop crap for items even with 1400 luck.

It's just irritating.

G

<blockquote><hr>

swoops!

[/ QUOTE ]

Just so annoying to have to run to the gate every 5 minutes.

G

<blockquote><hr>

swoops!

[/ QUOTE ]

swoops got fixed, 3 times as long to kill as it used to be

G

<blockquote><hr>

I just used to hunt like far away from gates out in ilsh, and I cant anymore, and now I'm trying to find some replacement spots, and there just aren't any. Oni seem to be the best option, but they drop crap for items even with 1400 luck.

It's just irritating.

[/ QUOTE ]

I tried Yamadon, but the poison was annoying and the drops were as bad as the Oni

G

I'm assuming you know all the spots you can bank (and get a rez) in Ilsh?

I don't hunt on Siege, but I'm managing oki on Europa with a little ingenuity.

G

Yes, but my normal hunting spots were like in dungeons, like 2-3 min run from the gate.

I use the one camp when I hunt meer. But I don't do that so often.