• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Please Welcome

athos_uo

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello!

Thank you very much, Petra!

Please let me introduce myself a little.

I played UO for 3 months in the summer of 1998 on US shards(there were no Asian shards yet at that time) at first, then stopped playing UO until the spring of 2003. I renewed playing UO on Asuka soon after AoS was launched ( at the beginning of 2003 ) and have been playing until now. I began to read UOSS about 2004 and began to translate devs' posts into Japanese on my website from 2005. I post oftener on UOSS from about 2006.

And now playing UO and to read posts on Stratics is a part of my life.

There were more posts also in this forum about 2005. I wish the forum recover the activity it has had before again!

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
perhaps with you here the boards will once again hum with activity, Athos! :)

good to see you!

TheChocolits

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*gives Athos a BIG warm welcome hug!*:D

Cant say how glad I am to have a Japanese moderator on UOSS!, now we can have the goodie infos from the Japanese webs translated here, yay.

Salute.

athos_uo

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
perhaps with you here the boards will once again hum with activity, Athos! :)

good to see you!
Yes, I really hope so! Thanks!
*gives Athos a BIG warm welcome hug!*:D

Cant say how glad I am to have a Japanese moderator on UOSS!, now we can have the goodie infos from the Japanese webs translated here, yay.

Salute.
To state it officially, my job here is to moderate, and translation is not my task.
Buuuuuuuuuuut, I will do it of course as much as possible! Thanks!