• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Please welcome our new staff members!

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Hey everyone!

With the sale of the site we got a fantastic surge of interest in both financial AND volunteer contributions to Stratics. We've been going through a fresh pile of applications, and have brought on several incoming (some returning!) staff members. They will start trickling in over the next couple of days--please extend them all a warm welcome.

Reporting:
@Cymidei
@El of LA

Moderating:
@Deep Ellum Dan
@Merlin
@Scott

Wiki:
@BrianFreud

Additionally, a couple of our staff are branching out!

@Giggles will be taking on some moderation duties.

@DreadLord Lestat will be taking over social media.

There are still more applications being sorted through--and plenty of opportunities for contributing to the site if anyone is interested.

Please give our newest staff a warm welcome!

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
"New" is nuanced, in this case. :) Thank you for volunteering your time at Stratics, guys. It's still the most magical site on the Internet, and the years of personal investment by volunteers is the foundation of all that magic. Best wishes to all of you.

Personal note, nice to see you back, @Cymidei and @El of LA! @DreadLord Lestat, is there any role you haven't filled at Stratics? You've contributed in so many ways--thank you! @Giggles, I was so happy to learn last year that you'd joined the team--good luck on the new responsibilities!

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
"New" is nuanced, in this case. :) Thank you for volunteering your time at Stratics, guys. It's still the most magical site on the Internet, and the years of personal investment by volunteers is the foundation of all that magic. Best wishes to all of you.

Personal note, nice to see you back, @Cymidei and @El of LA! @DreadLord Lestat, is there any role you haven't filled at Stratics? You've contributed in so many ways--thank you! @Giggles, I was so happy to learn last year that you'd joined the team--good luck on the new responsibilities!
Thank you :heart:
I am enjoying it very much and just helping where I can. I'm happy to see you still active here!