• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Please update MyUO, don't think it have been updated sinse december

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Title say it all.
The devs take forever to respond to these posts, and when they do they always say "we are looking into it". They do something and it updates, but then quits again. It is pretty sad IMO. I have characters that I log in with EVERYDAY that show they haven't been on in over a month! @Bleak @Kyronix I know y'all are smart enough to fix this. So why haven't you????

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Ya, I just checked. I have characters I have logged in with that don't even show up AT ALL. Pretty sad either way that the devs can't or won't bother to fix this. Which leads me to believe that they either don't care, or UNABLE to do their jobs, and I am not sure which is worse. We all know they have decided to throw away their integrity by allowing scripting and multiboxing, but come on, surely they have SOME pride left. Just my opinion of course. @Bleak @Kyronix @Mesanna Any thoughts or comments?

Last edited:

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
@Bleak

MyUO still isn't updating. It's been almost 4 months since it has. Please replace the hamster (with a ferret!).
Yep! My characters that I log in EVERYDAY show "less than 90 days". Should be be put "on the payroll" for having to constantly remind them to do the things they ARE PAID TO DO?

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Wasn't there a problem with Atlantic not updating properly so they turned it all off last year some time? I guess they either forgot about it or couldn't get it working properly again....It's a bit annoying for sure!:(

petemage

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Vendor search is constantly broken, MyUO only updates when we poke a dev, Devs are quite often just picking up older things after it went viral on Stratics, we had chars with bugged LMC, people have to kill themselfs to get out of stuck situations, etc. etc.
I feel like I called it :p:D

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Every character I look at on MyUO, including my own, says "Inactive" or isn´t found at all.

Lady Kyo

Seasoned Veteran
Wasn't there a problem with Atlantic not updating properly so they turned it all off last year some time? I guess they either forgot about it or couldn't get it working properly again....It's a bit annoying for sure!:(
That's what they said in December-ish. They took MyUo offline they had said because Atlantic was constantly crashing. Most everyone now shows as inactive.

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The ferret successfully steals the item.
You see the ferret run off with a hamster wheel...
*successfully distracts the fleeing ferret with a plastic grocery bag on the first try*

*three hours of dooking ensues*

Thrakkar

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*successfully distracts the fleeing ferret with a plastic grocery bag on the first try*

*three hours of dooking ensues*
You see a hamster wheel next to a dooking ferret. The hamster wheel does not turn even the slightest.

Meanwhile at the bar:

You see a hamster ordering a beer.

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
You see a hamster wheel next to a dooking ferret. The hamster wheel does not turn even the slightest.

Meanwhile at the bar:

You see a hamster ordering a beer.
I'm sorry, but you are sadly misinformed. EVERYBODY knows hamsters only drink white wine! hehe :)

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
UO servers are where hamsters go to die.

Even if the ferret doesn't run in the wheel, it will be more fun to watch and/or play with :lick: