• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Please update MINI-ICON GUMP with spells that arent being registered yet:

S

Sang

I have noticed the following spell icons have NOT been added to the mini Buff/Debuff gump:

Consecrate Weapon
Curse Weapon
Immolating Weapon
Reaper Form
Vampiric Embrace
Wraith Form
Liche Form
Horrific Beast
Blood Oath
Thunderstorm
Essence of Wind
Ethereal Voyage
Vengeful Spirit

Please feel free to add more to list.

G

I have to agree I find it totally annoying that the buff/debuff bar was never fully finished and that they just dumped all the time into the KR client before finishing things that have needed done in 2d for a long time.

What about sticky spell icons for 2d? we had that ability in 3d forever and it never was implemented into the 2d client what the hell man!

C

Cygnas

It would be a HUGE improvement if ALL icons from the spell books would turn red whenever that spell or special effect is in effect or precast. I am also referring to spellweaving, bushido, chivalry, weapons specials, etc.

The buff icon area could get mighty crowded.

I

imported_Spiritless

<blockquote><hr>

Vengeful Spirit

[/ QUOTE ]
How is this a buff or debuff? I don't think you'd need an icon to determine whether you had a reverent on you or not.

G

It would also be nice if that bug was fixed that prevented icons from disappearing when they are supposed to (which affects both clients).

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
You must not go to Doom much.....

When there is a crowd of people on a DF, surrounded by other critters (pets and the unholy bones undead), it's hard to tell exactly which creatures are hitting you, and which are attacking something else.

The problem is less at champ spawns and peerless, but can still exist when there's a large enough group.

And, How come I never see a mini-icon for CURSE when it is cast on any of my characters, on three different accounts - and I've checked it on FOUR different computers?

G

there is no need for the spell icon to be present for these spells/effects:

Reaper Form - a you look like a reaper you should know when your under that spell

Vampiric Embrace - your skin changes color

Wraith Form - you look like a ghost

Liche Form - again your character looks like a liche

Horrific Beast - and finally you are a gaint 4 armed beast

the other ones fine, they should finish the system. But if you have played UO for any length of time, you should know that EAMythic rarely finishes systems that are added to the game, for either client.