• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Please tell me how this is legal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plucky Duck

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I encorage others to come and have a look youreselves and make up youre own mind on this matter. I have not included any names and am totaly within the roc here.

So feel free to go have a look the cords are on uoautomap or go to my Luna house at the bottom of this thread and click the rune labeled busy miner.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
wow... just... wow

sadly, Plucky, we all know that not much is currently being done about this.... I'm guessin' that people are recalling in and out on a regular schedule? and if someone had the time and the patience they could find the mining/chopping spots? and I'm also guessin' that there's no response to a "Hail and well met!"

wonder if they might pick up a pile of logs deposited on their doorsteps... you know, a kind of 'welcome to the neighborhood' type gesture

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In my own back yard even :(

Although I am curious about the 110 items ... oh wait, 60,000 limit to a stack ... never mind :(

D

Devil's Advicate

Wow, Tell me how this can't be legal? PLease?
Looks like someone who likes to mine and jack to me.
I know the number 1,308,349 stones sound like a bunch don't it.
Do the math 60k ore at 12 stones each would be? 720,000.
So this guy "might" have 120k of ores in that bag. If you are working a miner or a jacker you will get that much.
Did this little house pop up yesterday? An honest miner can easily pull in 10k stones worth of ore in a day. I haven't mined in forever, But some people think it is cool. Some collect all the colored ore to not smelt until they GM.

So the Dude didn't talk to you? There is no rule saying you have to chat with peeps. I guess I can't fathom why some people think they know it all and love to showing they don't.

Peace
DA

L

Lethal Injection

it is legal. you mine you drop off ore and you go and mine again (SOMEONE PLEASE GIVE THE LINK TO UO SO HE CAN READ HOW TOO MINE) :gun:

Plucky Duck

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If any of you stopped to look at the house or the miners popping in and out 23 hours a day instead of trying to make me look like a fool maybe you would not have the opinion you do. But doesnt matter I know all of whom posted negativly have and have admited they have an agenda against me and had no intention of doing anything but trolling my post.

BTW you look like th fool for sitting there with a straight face saying a mil pouch I saw accumalate in a matter of days is honestly earned.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
But doesnt matter I know all of whom posted negativly have and have admited they have an agenda against me and had no intention of doing anything but trolling my post.
WHy is it that when anyone dosnt agree with you its a troll?

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Um ... *avoids the drama*

I see that the busy worker seems to have decided to take a break.

W

Wulfgar

I see some drama never ends does it? Guess if it is that big of a deal you should quit (again). Find a new hobby. Might try coin collecting or somthing along those lines. Just my opinion. Hell with the rate the houses are falling on this shard it will be almost empty soon anyway. :lick:

S

Sorna

This is something us users could never prove, so write to UO, page a GM and let them handle it.

PASmountaindew

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well folks so far I have seen these RoC rules breached...

A. Show respect at all times.

B. Help build the Community.
The success of our forums depends upon the quality posts of our participants. We are proud of the success of our forums and give our thanks to those who have chosen to make our forums their out-of-game home. To ensure continued success we are posting these guidelines so that all participants of the Stratics forums understand what is considered unacceptable behavior in the forums and can result in a temporary suspension or a permanent ban.

D. Trolling is prohibited.Trolling is whenever someone is clearly, deliberately posting in a manner for the purpose of angering and/or insulting the other participants of the board. Trolling DOES NOT encourage further discussion in the long run, it only encourages personal attacks (if left unchecked).

I am not saying who broke them but lets all please get along. As far as the topic of the thread goes... I have a box in my house that I used to have on my front steps that has about 1.75 million boards in it. Right now they are deeded for when I transfered to Legends but they used to be in stacks of 60k boards in the box to make it easier to re-supply when doing the heartwood quests. I got all those boards from buying them from a friend of mine on Sonoma. So just because someone has a tone of stone weight in a container or a high number of items and weight does not mean they are scripting. They could have got a bunch from an IDOC or bought some of it or just mined or LJ'd some of it.

S

Sorna

Yea this gets no where fast here and just leads to the same point that no one can ever prove what goes on on someone else's computer, and if there are such concerns then page in game and voice your concerns there and let the GM's handle it. The end.

Status
Not open for further replies.