• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Please, tell me about C.O.D.

• Thread starter Bo Riddler
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
B

Bo Riddler

Two years in the game and I think I got taken. I am out adventuring and get a mid level Blue cloak to drop. Not needing it, I search for it on the AH and don't see another one to compare prices. Hrmm. How much to sell it for?

I jump in to the Trade channel and ask for a PC. I get a few and they are all about the same. Except one guy whispers me and says, if you want to, to save time, send it to my alt, "named" and mail it C.O.D. for 15 gold. Fair price so I do. Drop the item into the item slot, click COD and enter the price we agreed to and sent it.

One day later, no reply, no 15 gold. No item back, no clue.

Was I taken, or has he just not checked his mail yet?

Thoughts?

Bo

E

Eldorian

He has 30 days to grab it, otherwise the item returns to you.

B

Bo Riddler

Ah very good point Eld. It is in his box but he does not have to open/pay for it for a month.

Your right!

Thanks

Bo