• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Please tell me.(a cloak [blessed] - It's not a double blessed.)

Peter1117

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In the attached image, Cloak has only [blessed] notation.
There is no blessed notation between the item name and the weight notation.

Where and when did this item come from?

cloak.png

Polaris75

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
In the attached image, Cloak has only [blessed] notation.
There is no blessed notation between the item name and the weight notation.

Where and when did this item come from?

View attachment 98023
Hi Peter! I may be wrong, but I think you can use a clothing bless deed on it and make it "double blessed." But it is more rare as is I think, so I am not sure. I have never saw one like this. :)

Snowdrop

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I believe it isn't a crafted cloak...but the cloak on a vendor or new char. that someone used a bless deed on many yrs ago?
;)

Peter1117

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi Peter! I may be wrong, but I think you can use a clothing bless deed on it and make it "double blessed." But it is more rare as is I think, so I am not sure. I have never saw one like this. :)
I believe it isn't a crafted cloak...but the cloak on a vendor or new char. that someone used a bless deed on many yrs ago?
;)
Thank you for your reply.

This item was found in a house handed over by a friend.(The house was built on 2000.7.23.)
It is probably included in the category of old items. But I know nothing more than that.

Polaris, your idea is interesting. I may try it at the test center. :)

If you know something, please let me know.
Please thank you.

Deaol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I have several of these items that show (blessed) in the yellow item name, they were created when used on a noob blessed clothing item, for example picture below, noob blessed sandals that were blessed with an item deed; value wise wouldn't say they are worth a whole lot more than any other (blessed) items

upload_2019-5-23_19-23-22.png

Last edited:

Peter1117

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have several of these items that show (blessed) in the yellow item name, they were created when used on a noob blessed clothing item, for example picture below, noob blessed sandals that were blessed with an item deed; value wise wouldn't say they are worth a whole lot more than any other (blessed) items

View attachment 98073
Thank you for your reply. And thanks for the polite explanation. It was very easy to understand. :)