• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Please take a look and leave a message.

startle

Siege... Where the fun begins.
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Hi Ariana,

I have looked for many of the same items these past weeks since I've arrived here on SP... I have - so far - 16 vendors in my Vendor rune book, and just checked them for any of your items, and came up with one vendor selling Bark Fragments, and another that is Buying Imbuing ingredients - as a price reference and as info for anyone with the ability to farm them.

I'm going to watch here for (hopefully) more reply's...

Oh, and if you're going to reply to Ariana here - please give us the name/location of the vendor who has the items for sale !

And - if you have a vendor with any of them for sale - please give us directions...
;)

Last edited:

Ariana RiverWind

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Hi Ariana,

I have looked for many of the same items these past weeks since I've arrived here on SP... I have - so far - 16 vendors in my Vendor rune book, and just checked them for any of your items, and came up with one vendor selling Bark Fragments, and another that is Buying Imbuing ingredients - as a price reference and as info for anyone with the ability to farm them.

I'm going to watch here for (hopefully) more reply's...

Oh, and if you're going to reply to Ariana here - please give us the name/location of the vendor who has the items for sale !

And - if you have a vendor with any of them for sale - please give us directions...
;)
((Hmm well seems they are buying them on a really low side because they are using the items for the first one, the second *shop* isn't buying any of them(its not set to buy) and are very low as well.... But thanks for the help!))

startle

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yea, you are no doubt correct regarding pricing/availability.... I didn't really look that hard at what they were paying - I was overjoyed that SOMEONE on SP was at least dealing in the items...
And, once again, I'm hoping that there will be others who read this thread and either come forward with a vendor - or see an opportunity to make some gold.... ;)

Last edited:

Barania

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd think that most of the gems at the top of your list are worth at least 10k/per - they don't pop up that much when mining. The regular black rock doesn't stack and when I get a bunch I've either just given it away or sold if for almost nothing. Seems like someone mentioned you can use it to make food for some type of dragon.

Jack Nickelson

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
The special skill gaining in the blackrock area is no longer active, Startle.
It was only active for a short period a couple years back.

startle

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The special skill gaining in the blackrock area is no longer active, Startle.
It was only active for a short period a couple years back.

Hi Tjalle,

I'm guessin you're referring to what I found in the Wiki: "http://www.uoguide.com/Mother_Lode" about the "Mother Load" event in 2007.

It would be nice if someone with a young miner could verify that the accelerated gains are no longer in-game, so we can get the Wiki info corrected...

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Is the bit about dark wisps and backpacked blackrock really true and works?

Jack Nickelson
Yes.
But it only works on the red wisps in the dungeons, not on the regular Dark Wisps in the forrests.

Barania

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*Wishes she could get prices on the other items she has listed* Thank you to those that have helped with information Thank thee very much!, Ariana RiverWind
How many of the green or red scales do ya have and what do ya want for them? I've thought of messing with these on my smith to see what shakes out - my chars pretty much only kill stuff that yields the blue ones.

Jack Nickelson

startle

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey Ariana,

I came across Bark Fragments and some other stuff you're lookin' for at GIL's vendors... I assume you know where they are... ;)

Ariana RiverWind

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Hey Ariana,

I came across Bark Fragments and some other stuff you're lookin' for at GIL's vendors... I assume you know where they are... ;)
Looks like ill have to see what they go for then.. I'm just looking to get fair prices so that i can either decide to hold on to them or sell what i have.. Many Thanks, Ariana RiverWind

Ariana RiverWind

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
How many of the green or red scales do ya have and what do ya want for them? I've thought of messing with these on my smith to see what shakes out - my chars pretty much only kill stuff that yields the blue ones.

Jack Nickelson
I will have to send you a raven later about this, Ariana RiverWind