• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Please Rate my archer temp

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

a480silver

Ninja/Archer

Archery 100
Tactics 100
Chivalry 80
Ninjitsu 75
Healing 100
hiding 100
stealth 80
Anatomy 75

im thinking of jeweling up for anatomy.

C

Chaosy

Ninja/Archer

Archery 100
Tactics 100
Chivalry 80
Ninjitsu 75
Healing 100
hiding 100
stealth 80
Anatomy 75

im thinking of jeweling up for anatomy.
You're not going to be able to hit a thing with 100 archery (unless you're using hunter's headdress for the extra 20 points). If you don't get 90 anat min you won't be able to rez, much less cure. Hiding/stealthing is okay. Unless you're going for pure damage, tactics beyond 90 is not required. Likewise, healing can be dropped to 90 as well. If you're going to use any ninja forms, you're going to need at least 110 ninjitsu. I would take ninjitsu to 120 personally. Chiv at 80 is way more than you need, since I assume all you'll end up using it for is divine fury/sacred journey in the long run. The only thing I see that works in that template is the 100 hiding/80 stealth, and that's only if you use meddable armor.

A

AmanitaMuscaria

ROFLcopters away! Stick to what you know, Soc, which isn't PvP, but crafting sub-par armor and selling in-games items and gold for $$$.

I've killed you countless times. The ratio of my kills to your characters far outweighs yours to mine. I'm sure I've been ganked more times by the bloated numbers of your guild, but that's beside the point.

Shame on you, Soc!

T

Tazar

You're not going to be able to hit a thing with 100 archery (unless you're using hunter's headdress for the extra 20 points). If you don't get 90 anat min you won't be able to rez, much less cure. Hiding/stealthing is okay. Unless you're going for pure damage, tactics beyond 90 is not required. Likewise, healing can be dropped to 90 as well. If you're going to use any ninja forms, you're going to need at least 110 ninjitsu. I would take ninjitsu to 120 personally. Chiv at 80 is way more than you need, since I assume all you'll end up using it for is divine fury/sacred journey in the long run. The only thing I see that works in that template is the 100 hiding/80 stealth, and that's only if you use meddable armor.
Thanks to Kellgory & Chaosy for trying to / providing valuable input. Sadly, the thread looks to be overrun by trolls....

Status
Not open for further replies.