• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Please post amount of loot per monster here, things have chanced drastically!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

imported_Ashe

Trammelite: Magica armour of Invuln., silver sword & bow of vanq, 1 zillion arrows, 500k & 10 castle deed :D

<center>I am become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds
<font color=red>Jessica</font color=red> <font color=purple>Prissy Missy</font color=purple>, EX-Guildmistress of PiP Evil guild on Europa</center>

I

imported_Ashe

dragon: see above mentioned Trammelite, after it ate it cos some tamer released :)

<font color=red>Jessica</font color=red> <font color=purple>Prissy Missy</font color=purple>, EX-Guildmistress of PiP Evil guild on Europa</center>

I

imported_Ashe

Ogul: Sagonaris Lute :)

Kas Valentine

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Neophytes: Castle deed or 100gp depending on the facet.

(Sorry, couldn't resist)

/forum_images/default/icons/biggrin.gif /forum_images/default/icons/lick.gif /forum_images/default/icons/wobble.gif <font color=red> Kas Valentine/Cool UK </font color=red> - <font color=black> Diabolical Slacker Extraordinaire </font color=black> /forum_images/default/icons/wobble.gif /forum_images/default/icons/lick.gif /forum_images/default/icons/biggrin.gif

S

Smolf

[nt] = No Text

Vote Kas!(dunno why. Do you?)

Smolf__|/\/\/\/|___&lt;^&gt;___|_Proud member of OEH
4xgm worrior______&lt;^&gt;___|_fenc, tac, parry, ana
healer by nature___&lt;^&gt;___|_slayer of the creature
Be Happy!________&lt;^&gt;___|_:)

W

Wendela

Someone keeps ressing stale threads. /forum_images/uo/icons/tongue.gif

G

har, Kas is just a lowly Lore Master in this thread. *sniggers*

<center>/forum_images/uo/icons/spiny.gif<font color=blue>[Expert Wildean Slacker of, F.A.C.T]</font color=blue>/forum_images/uo/icons/spiny.gif
<a href="http://www.btinternet.com/~jimcondie/Nightporter.html" target="_blank">

An alternative to other stuff

W

Wendela

You weren't even born when Kas was a lore master. *snickers*

B

Brokenhelm

Eart ellies: (Yes, i know they´ve been done) 275-310 GP, 5(?) iron ore, 1 mandrake root, 2 gems. And... One in about 30 carry level one treasure maps.
Ettin: 90-105 GP, random 2 items. potion/gem/scroll/reagent(x3) i even killed a newspawned ettin that had an open helm of defense!!
Mummies: around 100 GP, 1 gem(?), 10 bandages

If you´re gonna be stupid - you´re gonna have to be tough! /No Fear co.

(Just another useless reply to add to my total score)

L

LORD LIAM

Ogrelords :-about 400-600 gold the odd gem and magic item
Justifiers and zealots :- 200-400 plus regs and scrolls and the odd magic weapon.
Burning/searing/scorching Gargoyles about 200-350 plus afew regs and scrolls.
Normal gargoyes about 150 gold and regs and scrolls.
teth avengers:-about 500-600 gold regs scrolls armour and the odd magic item.(plus one moonstone)
Teth matriach 300-500 plus regs and scrolls and the odd magic weapon.(plus 1 moonstone)
Titans - 600-900 gold regs and scrolls plus the odd magic weapon.
Mummies :- about 100-150 gold plus band aids.
Wyverns :-about 100-200 gold plus the odd very rare magic weapon
or potion (normally poison).
Stone Harpies :- about 450 to 600 gold.
stone gargoyles :- about 300 to 500 gold.
Artic Ogre lord :-much the same as normal Ogre lord.
Elder gazers :- 700-900 gold and regs/scrolls plus the odd magic weapon.

K

Kofu

well this thread has served its best time ;) if there are new monsters with new loot out there, not in stratics guides yet please start a new thread for it ;)

<center><font color=red>King Kofu - FounderOrder of the Ebon Hand Europa</font color=red>
<font color=blue>Miss Steel - </font color=blue>Owner of the Pot Shop (Vesper)Felucca /forum_images/uo/icons/biggrin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.