• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Please post amount of loot per monster here, things have chanced drastically!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kofu

This post will be sticky untill we have some solid data that we can forward to stratics.

I know that giant spiders now carry 5 spidersilk and between 10 and 15 gold.

Scorpions carry about 30 gold

Please list the changes you found here, other things please do not post on this thread as it will get deleted anyway.

King Kofu - Guildmaster Order of the Ebon Hand Europa Shard
Do not fear the dark, but that which lurks inside..

N

Nocturn

Water Elems 275-300 Gold + 3Potions + 3BP
Orc Mages Around 100 Gold + More Regs (About 10 total)

Orangebeard

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nobles : 500 - 700gp, possible magic item, 0 - 2 gems
Sea Serpents : Sometimes have 4 ash or 4 moss on them

-- <font color=orange>Orangebeard, GM Fisherman</font color=orange>
-- http://www.markeedragon.com/
-- <font color=orange>ICQ: 34562623</font color=orange>

R

Rolf of CME

Demon (in Trammel): 600-900gp, magic item, some reags, scrolls (cant remember how much), maybe gem.

L

Loth

Thera avengers now have about 500g... thera warriors no longer have guaranteed magic weapons.

Caribbean Dragon

N

Nocturn

I forgot i killed a Dragon, Was bloody difficlut:-
2100 Gold, Scrolls, Regs, and Magic Broadsword (Might)
First Dragon I slayed :) , so i don't know what they had before.

LeBaiton

New Player Protector
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
small sewer rats now carry 8-13gps

Regards,

Kane LeBaiton
- GM losing connection

"Oh woe am I to suffer from a.... [connection lost]..." - ack!

G

Monbats(weak) 50gp

Monbats(strong) about 80gp

Orcs 100gp

Ettins 150 gp

Orchish Lords= 120gp lots of armour

Ratmen= now these rock the AI means they loot dead bodies better and take valuable stuff, 50gp a few crap things and peoples stuff like full armour in a bag and 1000's gp. they rock now.Try west bank brit for a lot of good stuff.

Skeleton knights 120gp there armour, orc masks?, some magic items

A

AcidPunk

Golds gone up accross the board (except for Air Elementals)

Blood Elementals - upto 1500gp plus items (used to be upto 1000)
Poison Elementals - upto 1000gp plus items (used to be upto 500)
Air Elementals - down to 300 plus items (used to be upto 500)

And what the hell have they done to Orc mages - JEZ ! I was fighting one with my warrior the other day and was struck by 3 consecutive flame strikes ! the last one as i tried to run away .

L

LordSephiroth

Ophidian Matriarchs:500-800gp,Scrolls,Magic Items,a normal weapon and moonstones(both felucca and trammel)
Ophidian Knight-Errants & Avengers:300-500gp and a normal weapon

Fare thee well
Lord Sephiroth

Not Entered

LeBaiton

New Player Protector
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
- Orc Lords - 120-140 gps, boots, ringmail, waraxe, orc helm, backpack and a random weapon (non magical... so far)

- Orc Fighter (one with armor) - 60-80gps, boots, rinmail, waraxe, orc helm, backpack (and one time a gem i believe, not sure tho)

- Normal Orc - 30-50gps, backpack. Occassional: bandages, food, moonstones, gnarled staffs

- Harpy - 60-80 gps, backpack

- Ogres - 90-120 gps. Occassional: a club, gems

In case you're wondering why there aren't any exotic monsters in there, i've been busy training a new char and with searching suitable places for housing once that's implemented... :p

Might do some serious hunting soon tho...

Regards,

Kane LeBaiton
- GM losing connection

C

Cormac MacCuaill

Just to add confushion monsties in the Lost Lands carry more loot than they do in the normal places.
Orc Lords there have around 400gp+

Blue robed mages are spawning with a lot more regs too and i think possibly less frequently with blue sandles

A white Wyrm that me an' 2 mates killed last night had 2879gp and magic items and gems last time we bagged one they had a lot less gold

*ponders* there was something eles i had scribbled on my note pad but as i cant find my pad ill post it later...

*You are body is wracked with extreme pain*
Oh thats what a poison trap does then...
ooOOoooOO

LeBaiton

New Player Protector
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yeps... that's true... i forgot to say that those monsties i killed where in Trammel... :p

Regards,

Kane LeBaiton
- GM losing connection

H

Herbi

Earth Elementals 300gp, 2 gems + 1 mandrake
Cyclopean Warriors 600gp plus some other stuff

L

lando_eu

Erm, Guy named Wolfboy, he had GM archer suit, 30 of each reg, 800gp, some bandies, shield, magic sword.. etc etc.

K

Kofu

*rofl*

I will let this stay for entertainment value :)

Now back to regular monsters :))

A

Ariadna

ophidians avengers about 450 gp and knight-terr about 550-600 gp and we've found 2 treasure maps on them and one magic kryss
skeleton mages 100gp and regs and scrolls and sometime magic clothes
wyverns about 200 something if I remember well, stone gargoyles 120 gp and stones

S

Salty Sam

The Ophidian Knight Errants we killed had 1500 gold on them.
Also I don't know what it used to be, but rescuing people from monster camps gives about 350 gold now.

Live Long and Prosper.
Salty Sam of Europa

A

Ariadna

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr>

The Ophidian Knight Errants we killed had 1500 gold on them.

<hr></blockquote>

he looted another corpse, that's why/forum_images/icons/smile.gif

D

Deathbyspam

fire eles - 300gp from 200 b4, 4 regs, gems as b4

DarkBlade Mercenary Elite
Guildmaster DME
I came, I saw, I slaughtered

J

JAYKAY

You found weak mongbats with 50GP!! I thought they had a max of 20GP.

O

ozbej

Lich Lords.
650 gold, regs, gems, magic items on occasion, potions, scrolls

Liches
250 gold, same others as lords

DESERT ORC LORDS!!!
*easy cash cows*
600-650 gold.

Just to let everyone know that in the desert, all spawns gold amount is increased.

P

Pesi

Giant serpant from Magincia, Trammel:

11 gold. That's little for such a magnificent creature.

Giant rat from sewers, Trammel.

Somewhere between 20-30 gold and a jewel.

-Get this: While in Despise I picked a fight with a mongbat that turned out to be suprisingly strong. After killing it I found out that it had no gold, but a buckler.

J

Jennifer

Earth Ellies = 200 - 320 gold, gems, Iron, mandrake root
Air Ellies = 250 - 350 gold, gems, potion
Fire Ellies = 225 - 325 gold, gem, potion, arrows, 4 sulp ash
Blood Ellies = 1300 - 1600gp, gems, potion, items
Poison Ellies = 900 - 1100gp, poison, 4 nightshade
Daemon = 1200 - 1500gp, lots of items
Dragon = 1900 - 2200gp, LOTS of items
Drake = 1500 - 1900gp, items

BTW, Poison ellies now do the Expo / FS combo, it's bloody dangerous. KEEP Para them or they WILl get ya.

McKnuckles - GM armour, 9K, regs, Vanq Katana, Heater of Def. /forum_images/icons/smile.gif sorry, he stole 5 of my kills so I had no problems looting him when the poison ellie turned on him, Expo / FS'd him then whacked him with DP.

<font color=green>Tarenessa</font color=green>
<font color=blue>Master Mage, OR

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze too long into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you - Friedrich W. Nietzsche
</font color=blue>

Q

Queenstar

Sorry to be a drag but this information is pretty useless unless the LAND of the monsters is identified.

Several posts have pointed out there is a difference btwn Felucca and Trammel.

Not Entered

S

Smolf

after the patch i have only taken out liches in Trammel.
As i concider myself an expert in liches i will give this info.
When fighting: they are to not too hard as i use full plate and a silver power short spear(+10 tac). They are harder as i their magery now allows them to flamestrike. they hit hard and they are strong mages.
their gold has increased from 200-250(im not 100% sure) to 300
to 250 to about 320(i have not yet seen any higher. They carry 2 scrolls a magic ward(feeblemindness, fireball, identify and some others) and possibly up to 2 gems, a crystal ball(10 stones each), a magic weapon or shield, 10 arrows, 1 sharft(becomes arrows when combined with feathers), and maybe some more stuff but they does not mean anything important(as i don't remember them ;-) ).
bascis: 300 gp, 2 scrolls and maybe a gem.
Smolf expert licheslayer.

S

Scar Tissue

You're not wrong, things have definately changed! I blew away an Orphidian Avenger and an Orphidian Matriarch when they invaded Delucia (in Felucca) and imagine my surprise when i netted 1308 gold in total from the 2 of them. I even got a magic Axe off of the Matriarch, but maybe i was just lucky.

M

Merzy of Europa

Well I have been in coveteus lich room with my warrior all weekend(wont say his name coz I wasn´t that polite to everyone, but still it paid of, made 150k there), but anyway back to why I post.
The liches in trammel carry 250-320 gold, 3 regs(always different) 2 scrools from circle 4-7(if there is 3 one is recall), gems magic wand/staff and SOMETIMES magic weapons haven´t found any good though.

Now, I dont know how much they carried before since I NEVER acctually go to dungeuns that is very populated(due to obvious reasons) so I dont know how much they carried before...

And the lich lords, a bit harder(of course) and carry about 700-900 gold but there are always loads of people there with better conns than me so I dont go there coz then I wont get any money=)

so anyway thats all I have to say for now...
BTW you can go to illustrious from normal liches now(dont know if you could before) but I managed to get my warrior from scoundrel to illustrious in 1 day=)

Dex-fighting is not a skill!

G

I've been to the Cove Orc fort with my boat today, to collect some moonstones. And I made the following conclusions:

Regular Orc: 20-50 GP, various other items (appels, shafts, moonstones, bandages, other food)

Orc Lord: 70-180 GP, the regular items like orc helmet, chain armor, boots and an axe.

Orc Mage: (Havent killed a lot of them because they werent around) 90-140 GP, a scroll, couple of regs (havent seen BP and SA on them)

Maxell, Dutch general, UDM (Europe).

S

Smolf

i went from admirable to illu. in extreely short time.
I was told that my proffesion even showed.
that is really bad!!!
yes bad!!!
fame and karma is [beep]ed. why should i have a suck great title from only liches.
they are not that hard really!
admirable was sufficient for that.
maybe famed as they are able to flamestrike. i went to famed really fast.
that was ok that i got there but one tilte higher.
Smolf

V

Valor

One of those trees Reaper I think their called, 100 gps 4 nightshade and 10 planks of wood. Blinding value for money after he done a Flamestrike/Explode/Poison combo on me that would have been very embarrassing getting done by a bit of wood. Cost about 90 gps in regs to kill it.

Not Entered

F

Fairweather

**** OUT OF CHARACTER ****

Ok from a bit of er "study" with another character [smiles] I can say that these NPC healers we find the corpses of seem to carry from 14 to 296 gold on them.

My test character had a great time running around checking up on the stats until she made the mistake of killing an architect - zap straight to Felucca with a murderer title. Met a few nice chaps by the chaos shrine who introduced me to their swords.

So for new players in need of easy loot or for those who want to have bad karma (can't really understand why myself) then I'd say go for it!

Of course if my main character happens so walk past you then she will raise her eyebrows at such vile acts - about all she can do in Trammel as you are sooooo safe.

<font color=red>Anna Fairweather</font color=red>
<font color=blue>Guildmistress The Healers of Europa
</font color=blue>http://hlr.uoguilds.com

D

Deathbyspam

i live on fire isle near the daemon temple and i occasionally go kill a few drakes up there and since the patch i have noticed no difference in loot from them ie 250gp, where were you hunting them to get so high?

DarkBlade Mercenary Elite
Guildmaster DME
I came, I saw, I slaughtered

J

Jennifer

in Wind

<font color=green>Tarenessa</font color=green>
<font color=blue>Master Mage, OR

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze too long into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you - Friedrich W. Nietzsche
</font color=blue>

R

Rolf of CME

hi,

i killed a few drakes in wind (trammel), each with about 250gp.

R

Rhythm

Anyone killed the freaking silver serpent, they sure could use a bunch of cash under their skin :)
Until i'm not sure if they carry some loot i'll run my ass off :)

R

Rhythm

About the Orc Lords. They are only found in T2A in orc parties. Always 2 of them. One named 'Orc Lord' (The one with the big cash), the other has an orcish name and carries the regular (about 50) gps.

Ophidian Warrior/Ophidian Enforcer: About 200 Gold (Used to be 100).
Stone Gargoyle: Same as before except -1 gem and no scrolls anymore.
Mummy: Same + 10 bandages
Imp: Somewhere around 35 + 1 scroll + 1 lame item (lantern, 1 wool etc.)

P

Phonkey

As you may have seen the hell hounds are of different color.
- The regular hell hounds carry around 100gp and some SA.
- The REALLY red ones carry about 500gp.

- Reapers don't have dead wood anymore *sighs* but are easier to kill.
- Corpsers don't have executioner caps anymore *huge sigh* but are harder to kill.

- Lich Lords can't get you to Lord anymore *sighs* but are harder to kill.

- Blue Mages have about 250-300gp but have a total of 20-30 reagents and spawns more frequent.

Not Entered

B

Bambi

2-350gp
2-4 gem stones
fertile dirt
5 ore
mandrake root (2-5)

GM Bowyer of the Lance

Kal Ort Uuuurgh.....oOOo OOoo OOoO!

K

Kris QuickSilver

Nothing from dire wolfs at all! (except karma and fame)

Kris QuickSilver (<font color=red>GM</font color=red> Healer & <font color=green>Proud Member of Healers of Europa</font color=green>)

F

faith*

Why are alot of players only interested in the gold monsters leave behind?

Saw a guy kill an orc lord and when I returned to the body a couple of minutes later there was 200gps worth of weapons and armor on him? I've also noticed alot of backpacks lying around with similer amounts of loot in them.

Mongbats leave between 10 and 30gps. dosnt seem to matter if they are the tough ones or the one hiters. You can make a fortune in yew with a newbie character

E

Elof of Europa

and leather...don't forget the leather /forum_images/uo/icons/biggrin.gif

Elof - Senior Merchant GM for the Association. GM Smith/Tinker/Carpenter/Tailor
(The Whole Is Greater Than The Sum Of Its Parts)

K

Kofu

Elof i now have a nice supply of leather :)) and wool and verite ingots all from 2 days staying in town :)

E

Elof of Europa

I had a really good supplier (Hark), who provided 5k+ a week. I think its time to place an advert, since I can't find him.

Elof - Senior Merchant GM for the Association. GM Smith/Tinker/Carpenter/Tailor
(The Whole Is Greater Than The Sum Of Its Parts)

J

Johannn

Gold doesn't weigh as much as ork weapons etc, I used to pick up every last ringmail tunic and sell them off, but in the long run you can get more killing done without the extra weight of orky and other weapons etc, christ I used to take the meat from all my kills and sell it too, seems good money when you have none, but when you have it it ain't.
Theres another long sentance for the board.

C

Cormac MacCuaill

Since we are on the subject of orckys. What some of my mates do with the weapons from orcs is smelt them down, there was a rumour about them only giving one ingot per item but this isnt true they give the normal amount oh and orc's that look like orc Lords but have an orcky name are orc captains at least so i have been told.

*You are body is wracked with extreme pain*
Oh thats what a poison trap does then...
ooOOoooOO

R

Rhythm

yeah, they are orc lords but not the ones with 500+ gold :))
only the ones labeled 'orcish lord' give all the $$ =]

Status
Not open for further replies.