• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Please make books of truth pub 53 turn in !

Demonous

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i don't wanna throw away the ones i still have so please make them a turn in, thanks!

G

Gwen_of_Ravens

I was actually hoping to see them on the list the first time round. I would hope if there are no plans to have them as a turn in that someone could at minimal validate whether they have any future purpose in the game. If not, I sure could free up a lot of storage!

B

BartofCats

i know the books of truth WERE a trade in event thing. However, if they are going to have them trade in now, i would accept that, providing there was a way to obtain more of them, or make them super low on the trade in value. and i'm talking 100 points.

L

Lord Drakelord

i know the books of truth WERE a trade in event thing. However, if they are going to have them trade in now, i would accept that, providing there was a way to obtain more of them, or make them super low on the trade in value. and i'm talking 100 points.

Well I don't have a huge collection of these, the few I do have still I would like to see a few more points then 100 for turn in. Lets add Felucca/Trammel Moonstones to this listing also, I still got a few of these in the bank boxes waiting for the day they would be useful for some reason.

F

Fayled Dhreams

i don't wanna throw away the ones i still have so please make them a turn in, thanks!
uhhh ... just a thought ...

but

Weren't the true books of truth already found?
lol

so ....
what you got is ... :blushing:

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
books of truth had there turn in and stopped dropping before the turn in ended...toss em or build a wall? lol :shots:

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
They need to make the items FROM the Book of Truth turn-ins part of the rewards for the next set. They promised the items from the BoT event would all be available later through other means - so far, only the Gorget has been re-reeased.

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Oh gosh, Right after I threw away 200 of them... I would cry :(

Demonous

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i would be more than happy with 100 points per book... the thing im not thrilled about is that a lot of people turned in books to get the virtue set gorget, which you can now get from killing monsters in dungeon, they should have left that gorget as a turn in reward from books of truth only so the ones that existed would be the only ones

B

BartofCats

I have to stay with the 100 points per book.. I'm sorry. The books WERE a turn in at one point, and if you didn't turn them in why should you be rewarded with more than 100 points per book?? I mean i'm not saying that i dont have a few books at my house either, but sheesh, even I turned them in at the time.

P

Prince Caspian

Nope.

The Books of Truth had an event. If you hoarded them after the event, that isnt the same as the Ophidian Items which we were promised something meaningful would be done with.

L

Lord Drakelord

Nope.

The Books of Truth had an event. If you hoarded them after the event, that isnt the same as the Ophidian Items which we were promised something meaningful would be done with.

But if you had a few books left over from the old event when they took the NPCs out of Moonglow, why not make them able to turn them in, this is spring clean up is it not? I do not wish to toss the books out and feel they should be allowed on the next turn in.

And while they are thinking about that, why not put Moonstones on there, there are several of us that still have some in out bank boxes from those days we could use them to cross facets. I like to see them on the spring clean up list as well.

J

J0KING

I have to admit I was slow on the Book of Truth turn-in and have a few lingering around. Still I have a split feeling on allowing these to be turned in... part of me agrees... but the other part agrees with the other posters that they had the chance of being turned in already.

As far as reagents... well... no points for those... just sell them back to the mages or toss them on a vendor for some alchemist to buy up :)