• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Please help

D

daud79

Can someone just help me give direction to where i can tame rune beetle and cu sidhe. Thanks

I

imported_kinney42

Use the hunters Guide! its great!
It has info pertaining to all the locations where the creatures spawn and stats for them.

The Hunters Guide

I

imported_Mark Trail

Cu Sidhe:
Only in the Twisted Weald, the dreadhorn and swoop area. Get the quest from CALENDOR up in the elf tree at Yew. He lives to the east of the archery area. Then go to Ilshenar, Spirituality entrance. From there run left to the mushroom cave. Walk into the sparkles and TA-DA watch the taming. You must be positive karma or a pixies will gang-bang you real fast. It's OK to go alone, other players will eb there to rez you after the cu bites.

Rune Beetle:

Only in Tokuno. All that follows is very dangerous. Take a friend or two.

From Fan Dancers: Run left, southwest, across the land to a coast. Then up a little.

From the Sleeping Dragon champ spawn with its liz men and deathwatch beetles: Run up and left.

From Tokuno Isamu-Jima entrance:
Out of the gate, follow the road a long way up until it ends in the champ spawn area, then through the champ spawn small stuff up to the rune beetles.

D

daud79

Thank you very much for the information, I tamed my first rune beetle, Got a friend who help me to peace it. She is a beauty, too bad her resist not too high. As for Cu sidhe i need to a quest to change to elf first
. But thanks for the info it really helped me alot!