• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Please help I am pulling out my hair

• Thread starter imported_bouche835
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_bouche835

Ok I here is my template.

Skill cap 710

115 swords
115 parrying
110 bushido
100 tactics
100 anatomy
90 healing
80 chiv

The problem is I need resisting spells. But inorder for me to add resist I will have to either drop bushido or anatomy and healing and go with a 4/6 to heal. What do I do? My character hold his own until something puts the wammy on me that I know if I had resisting spell I would be resistant to it. But how do I add resist and go to a 4/6 and keep the HCI and DCI that I have. What type of items should I have?

Please list some items rings and bracelets and armor that I need for this. Or any help that you can give.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
here is what you do go to one of the 2 sites that allows you to search for items in uo venders and search jewelry for the items you are asking about i found one ring plus 29 to 3 of your skills total you get to pieces of jewelery like that and thats almost 60 points right there drop anat down to 90 and thats 70 the ring i saw was 100k plus there are some items weapons etc that can also give you boosts just take a look around i would list the sites here but not sure if we are aloud to and i would shoot for 90 resist or so or drop parry down its up to you

Setnaffa

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It might look ugly, but I went with this for PvP (sorry...720 skills):
120 Sword
100 Parry
90 Bush
90 Tactics
90 Heal
85 Resist
80 Anat
65 Chiv

On another one, I also was quite successful without Chiv:
120 Sword
120 Parry
110 Bush
100 Tactics
100 Resist
90 Heal
80 Anat

He uses Runebooks to travel, and has alot of MR and SR on his suit.