• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Please help and fast

S

sinalong

Ok i am stupid, stupid, stupid. A freind could not place a house in a tricky location so I did it for him and then transfered the house to him. I go home and horrors of horrors my house is condemed(stupid). My question is this, I now have the cooling off period to wate for, but i read in a reply post here that if u have only one houses on your account and where to demolish it u could then place a house in 15 mins regardless of the cool off period. Would this work in this instantance?, also the condemed house in question should full in 2 days and yet it has been just over that and is decaying at the normal rate? please help

N

Nenime

I'm not quite sure if I understood this right. You're trying to prevent your house from falling, right? Then it will be the best/fastest way to tranfer it to another player (without home) and let him give it back to you. But I don't have enough experience if there are any blocking periods for that. Just try.

Lady_Rachel

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We'll get an answer for you Sinalong. Hang on!
You have some time yet.

Desperado_SE

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Might have the 7 day timer to go through as well. I haven't placed a house in a long time now, so not real up-to-date on the rules, but my suggestion would be to open a trial account to hold the old house on just in case you do get hit with the 7 day timer.

S

sinalong

Aye that would be the best way 2 go but all my freinds have homes. The post I spoke of was by Lady Rachel who as i type is helping me.

S

sinalong

Might have the 7 day timer to go through as well. I haven't placed a house in a long time now, so not real up-to-date on the rules, but my suggestion would be to open a trial account to hold the old house on just in case you do get hit with the 7 day timer.
Dont think that would work, from what i understand a new account(well character) has 2 be 15 days old befor he can place own a home

Desperado_SE

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Crap, forgot about that. Be nice if EA would make a change to combat cheaters that doesn't screw over the regular players more than the cheaters.

S

sinalong

Crap, forgot about that. Be nice if EA would make a change to combat cheaters that doesn't screw over the regular players more than the cheaters.
Aye but no one to blame but my self, should of done my research befor the event not after. Guess the moral of the story is if a freind asks for your help DONT!!! :)

T

The Home Guild

well since you transferd the new home.. only way to refresh your home is demo and replot or.. transfer your home to another acct or a friend till your 7 day recieving timer is aval.

hope that helps.

S

sinalong

well since you transferd the new home.. only way to refresh your home is demo and replot or.. transfer your home to another acct or a friend till your 7 day recieving timer is aval.

hope that helps.
Dam thank u for responding and to all, with special thanks to lady rachel. I will just have to hope that the house does not collapse befor my timmer runs out. Its going to be very very tight

S

sinalong

Ok just to close this post, I have now replaced my house, the ramifications of it all were it cost me a lot of heart ache and three hanging lanterns. For other peoples info (any one else reading this post) the seven day timer on house placement only applies to trading a home. In other words, if you only have one house on your account you can demolish, place, demolish, place till your hearts content, although I have been told there may be a fifteen minute timer involved here. Special thanks once againe go to Lady Rachel and the Home Guild who, without their help, I would be a homeless bum. I can only hope that this thread will help others out who are in a similar situation.