• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Please give info on this Statue?

G

Gladius

I have been seeing these statues on a few homes and castles. Can anyone shed info on what it is or where it can be bought/looted/stolen?

I saw one at a vendor and read it was the statue of Mariah worth 500K! Golly if it's the big thingy I will buy it however I suspect its just like the usual bust and stuff we get from the vorpal bunnies.

Hope to get help on this one TIA!

-G

neptune1369

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
think there called 2 story statues . an they go for 100 mil + last i seen on great lakes

T

Tazar

The original were server birth rares. Get one in a chest, chop the chest, and it is placed. However, I believe that these were heavily duped and would be suspect today.

yanaki2

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the 2 story statues were server births from covetous level 3. any real statue that was a server birth would tell you something when you passed by it just as it would in covetous, the reare ones would require the trigger of the front ones to tell there portion. any that didnt were duped long ago. the ones facing east were looted from moonglow a few years back when people found out they could take them. most were deleted on sight, some got bugged so they weigh 255 stones again but i have seen a few unaffected. for a very long time in the early days of uo they were on the banned item list because of a trick to get into peoples houses using them

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have been seeing these statues on a few homes and castles. Can anyone shed info on what it is or where it can be bought/looted/stolen?

I saw one at a vendor and read it was the statue of Mariah worth 500K! Golly if it's the big thingy I will buy it however I suspect its just like the usual bust and stuff we get from the vorpal bunnies.

Hope to get help on this one TIA!

-G
Well if it says Maria and your hoping its a two story statue you will be very disappointed after you purchase it. That is a christmas statue most likely in the rarer color of white. Its a common named statue but because its white they sell for about 500k to 1 million. But thier small in size and only have the same design as the two story statues that are in your picture.

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nice graphics Flutter, I see some xmas angels in the top right corner. Hmm is that your house or one that you happen to use to make the pics for.

I believe that particular two story statue wieghs like 2 stones and is the type is moveable and not choped from the box and wieghing 255 stones. If it faces in the other direction its from the stuck in the box type from Magicana.

Also the white xmas statues come in both directions as well which could add to the confusion, but the real wiegh to tell the differance is that is has the xmas name mariah on it. Plus the xmas statues are also blessed as well.

lineman

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
id love to buy one of those on pac if anyone is selling, id be willing to transfer over to pick one up. pm me

Voluptuous

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I got one at a idoc 2 months ago. It weighs 1 stone and somebody gave me the book he looted on the statue's history that the owner wrote about it. Def one of my best treasures!

S

Smokey of LS

i own a original one from covetous, it talks once in a while when monsters or people go by it, it says "go no farther lest ye face thy death!"

C

Conleth

Hiya, returning 10 year vet (was away for three years after my ingame and real life husband died suddenly). His name irl was Martin, was an admin for MarkeeDragon rares forum known as Kai Allard Liao and also Dharma. If memory serves, the Covetous Statues speak just once to each character - so if you've been past it and seen it speak, you should/would not see it speak again with that character...Hope that helps.