• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Please fix Lake Superior

Zooithion

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't know how many times we have gone down in the past 2 weeks but it's been a lot.

It's down now.

Can a dev or someone give us a report or update?

Thanks
:bdh:

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think I'd settle for some kind of generic explanation.

Off-hand, it sounds like someone's denial-of-service-attacking it (again) or someone's duping (again).

Though the last time I suggested such a thing in another context, I got negative feedback on UO Forums, so we'll see.

-Galen's player

Zooithion

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well it sure has the symptoms of that... or periodic hardware problems. Agreed, a explanation or even an acknowledgment would be nice.

I think I'd settle for some kind of generic explanation.

Off-hand, it sounds like someone's denial-of-service-attacking it (again) or someone's duping (again).

Though the last time I suggested such a thing in another context, I got negative feedback on UO Forums, so we'll see.

-Galen's player

J

Joyous2K

Fyi - Ls Is Still Down... Not Sure How Long It Was Down< But It Is Down Now> That Is A Showstopper> Gd Bs Mf> Fix Ls>

Ls Is Not Working Properly> Fix Ls> It Crashes Daily> There Has Been No Comment> Where Is The "wonky" Comment? Where Is The "everything Looks Fine From Here, What Are Your Specs?" Comment?

What I"d Like To Hear Is "don"t Worry Jules< I"m On The Mfer"

Ls Is Down>

Zooithion

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's been well over an hour now. One of the times earlier this week it was down for well over 3 hours.
At least twice when it crashed, pets did NOT autostable either. That's why I'm waiting, to see if I can save my pet. Although I can't stay awake much longer :(

Fyi - Ls Is Still Down... Not Sure How Long It Was Down< But It Is Down Now> That Is A Showstopper> Gd Bs Mf> Fix Ls>

Ls Is Not Working Properly> Fix Ls> It Crashes Daily> There Has Been No Comment> Where Is The "wonky" Comment? Where Is The "everything Looks Fine From Here, What Are Your Specs?" Comment?

What I"d Like To Hear Is "don"t Worry Jules< I"m On The Mfer"

Ls Is Down>

K

kennykilleduo

Robert Mull
29 May 2008 23:55:16

Lake Superior is Down

Lake Superior is currently experiencing difficulties. We currently expect it to return to service by 1:00AM EST. Check back for news as we will be updating as the situation progresses.

uo.com

J

Joyous2K

Robert Mull

Lake Superior is Down

Lake Superior is currently experiencing difficulties. We currently expect it to return to service by 1:00AM EST. Check back for news as we will be updating as the situation progresses.

uo.com
Awesome. It;s official. LS is down.

That is cool they posted an eta and will have updates!

I'm going to bed. Lemme know how it all turns out. :lame::blushing::D:eek::lick::beer::bdh::love::):cursing::p;):bored::shots::wall:

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Robert Mull

Lake Superior is Down

uo.com
Part of me is glad that they said something.

Another part of me wants to post the "beating a dead horse" graphic.

-Galen's player

ps:

:bdh:

Had to....I so rarely use those things.

J

Joyous2K

LS is back.

I KNEW IT!! Just bc I said I was going to bed they fixed it. Now I am going to grind out 1 million gp in the next 2 hours and then buy 5000 scrolls in the following hour just to stick to the man!!

LS is back.

This never happened. There were no problems. There were never any problems. LS has always functioned.

Zooithion

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Next time :( You must say you are going to bed sooner, even if you aren't :)

LS is back.

I KNEW IT!! Just bc I said I was going to bed they fixed it. Now I am going to grind out 1 million gp in the next 2 hours and then buy 5000 scrolls in the following hour just to stick to the man!!

LS is back.

This never happened. There were no problems. There were never any problems. LS has always functioned.