• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Please feel free to post your own pictures here :-)

• Thread starter Dor of Sonoma
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
T

Threnody

I used to volunteer at a fire dept till recently. Just volunteer support though not a firefighter. Too chicken!

T

Threnody

Not the fires that bother me, (mom's a fire fighter as are most my friends) its those medical calls! >_< I cannot take broken bones, pieces of people or dead bodies well! Since those comprise of over 2/3s the calls around here.. yeeeaaaa..

Anyway.. back on topic. Great pictures everyone. A few look nothing like I would have thought and a few do.

R

Rich of GTH

OMG...I now know Flood in an entirely different manner. I went to NMMI myself. Fun in the sun in Rosewll.

Here is me and my lovely wife, this is about 3 yrs old tho:

G

<font color=green> That link doesnt seem to work Brad... even signed into yahoo.. and nothing .... I found "photobucket.com" [thank you to all who posted it as a good site] pretty good... would be better if I could get the pictures to stay the right size tho... when I use it ... the darn things always get shrunk down..

B

Brad

Thanks Silk....

Try the new one.. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

R

Roland Banethor

Alright, here goes. This is my first time ever trying to post a picture on the web, so hopefully it'll work. I'm using the photobucket site that Ghostie linked to.

The Korean in a suit on the left is Grandmaster K.S. Hwang, a 9th degree black belt in Taekwon-Do. He was taught directly by General Choi Hong Hi, the founder of tkd. Next to him is the town manager of the town I live in, who'd just passed his test for 2nd degree black belt. Next to him is a guy who runs an alternative school for troubled teens in the next town over, who'd just passed his 1st degree test. I'm the third one, had just passed my test for 2nd degree as well. Beside me is a 15 year old who'd just passed his 1st degree test. The man all the way on the right is our instructor, a 4th degree black belt who was a coach for two of the U.S.A. Junior World Championship teams, and who competed in the last World Championships in Athens.

I

imported_Queen Mum

<font color=00008B>Photobucket is great, we have been with them since they began ...
double check which line you are accessing for editing ...
one is for giving an optional title --
the next button is for the shrinkage
and the other is to rotate

We have never had ours shrink without telling it to.

Hope this helps /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif </font color=00008B>

Ryna

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hehe these are fun.

I'm originally from Roswell...all i have to say is.. ICK.

Anyways maybe i'll post a pre baby pic of me sometime...heh.

Jagerstadt

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aye, I've been using Photobucket for months and months now...any pictures that are larger than 100k automatically get shrunk down, for bandwidth's sake. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

P.S. - Also, try viewing the picture alone in your web browser, because sometimes the pictures appear smaller than they really are in the preview window. AND (not done yet) sometimes Internet Explorer and Netscape Navigator automatically set themselves to resize a picture so you can see the entire thing at once. You can change this under "Internet Options" in IE or in...I believe "Preferences" in Navigator.

G

<font color=green> I found the button for the sizing photo.. but it tells me once the picture is shrunk.. you cant resize it. I tried to get it to work.. I posted my pictures and they stay small... or do the ones of me look bigger to everyone but me.... in which case ... *laughs* nevermind

P

Prizim

don't feel bad my shrunk too.. so you can't really tell what I look like... if ya all want it to be re-done let me know I will go and edit and try it again.. if ya all don't care what I look like that is fine too...lolol

G

<font color=green> Posted with permission of "SZD" as this is him...

**Wasnt this small *frowns* I just cant seem to get photobucket to stop shrinking my pictures

C

CptJackSparrow

What is it with Roswell.. can't anyone live in Albuqurque?? /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

D

DemanKnght

Well lets give this a whirl. I hope the link works if not, well we will see how motivated I am then.

Checking My Nose Hair

Normal? What's that. Oh and I am so disappointed that Zero is such a young snot. Geez I gifgured him my age with his mannerisms. :p

P

Poppy

When I was in CA last month I spent a lovely evening with Lady Nest.

Poppy and Nest

I wanted to meet up with Dor too, but my schedule was too messed up. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/frown.gif

A

ApollyonDA

Was wondering what the chances of making this a sitcky post for a while, until perhaps the concept can be made a permanent (or at least less temporary) fixture somewhere. If there is interest in making this idea a permenant one, and there is a need for a hosting site, Silk and I would be more then happy to accommodate it on our KoB site.

We could call it " The 'Characters' Behind the Characters" and include a single pic and short bio (if wanted) of each person contributing.

Dyv

D

Destro

This is a capital idea. I think it would be a neat feature, to see "the characters behind the characters" and being able to better get to know eachother might go along way in helping us to all get along better as a community!

I would be willing to post my own pic and bio on such a site. As it would be worht the trouble of uploading a picture. Also I'm sure many others would follow suit. Great idea!

Mundayne

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
let me give this a shot

(Sonoma and Pac)
Seeker of Souls
Mundayne
Mund Du'Lane
Mirage
Gathrax

This is me...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v405/Mundayne/Mundayne.jpg

This is me at work this past week...of course terrible photographer only got my backside..I'm the guy bending over.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v405/Mundayne/P9220023.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v405/Mundayne/P9220022.jpg

This is where I play after a hard day of building bridges...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v405/Mundayne/waynearea.jpg

L

LadyMoriana

Wait a minute.. Ive been bugging you for over a year to post a pic on our gallery.... You little turd.
And Im with You poppy.. Lets see a pic of Destro...

D

DemanKnght

Dang Mundayne, is itme or if you shade in the suit to be blue and you look like the weasle(No insult intended) from the first Die Hard movie? Creepy...

I vote no for seeing Destro, anything short of the cheesy GI Joe pic is going to be a let down.

S

SpyderOfSonoma

<blockquote><hr>

the next button is for the shrinkage

<hr></blockquote>

*In best Beavis voice*

Hehehe.. she said shrinkage.. hehehe

P

Prizim

I'm with thrend on this one... great photo job of the buns....

D

Destro

hmmm maybe it would be more fun to never post a pic and leave you all in an endless fit of anticipation??

*evil laugh*

W

Wynter Iceblade

heres some picts of me and Jett Blackheart these are a few years ago

me

*new host*

D

Dor of Sonoma

They're showing up as red "X"s, hon. :-(

When I typed in the URL, I got this:

Access Denied (Usage Limit)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

The owner of this file has exceeded their daily usage limit.

Bummer!

L

Lady Nest

My handsome hubby /php-bin/shared/images/icons/members/biggrinlove.gif

Me and my puppy, Missy

...and the '69 Nova

W

Wynter Iceblade

well seems they have a limit so i am going to try and transfer them to the other site they wouldn't let me register at the free pict site pops was talking about.

just registered at potobucket pictures working now /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

L

Lady Vixen

Top one me and daughter, she was 4 what this was taken and the center one is our Dog, Max, he is 10 now, he was alot young in this picture as he now has alot of grey wiskers, the bottom one is Lady Vixen and Tadriendra /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif the bird was Billy Boy, he died in 2002 from old age. He had belong to another older women before and when she passed away, at the age of 90, her son, then 65, gave it to my mom, Mom had been one of her caretakers. I was told by her son that she had Billy boy for a very long time, but he was not sure how old the bird really was.

G

Is it just me, or is rich getting around?

Maybe its just the same tuxedo... *makes note to avoid wearin one, just in case*

R

Rich of GTH

Shhhhh, you're blowing my cover...

Thank goodness my wife "here" doesn't read forums /php-bin/shared/images/icons/wink.gif

by the way, your brother's wife looks familar.

L

Lady Vixen

why is it I get a security alert message when I try to look at the picture you posted?

G

That picture is posted off asuccess story work from home website.... they have a members section and it tries to load some stuff for it. I saw a banner with that face and thought OMFG!!!! Its RICH with a blonde!!!