• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Please feel free to post your own pictures here :-)

• Thread starter Dor of Sonoma
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
G

Yer so cute, BrokenSaber! I had no idea. Who is the old guy holding you?

HAHAHAH /php-bin/shared/images/icons/wink.gif

T

Threnody

Awwwwww *pinches the little baby boys cheeks!* He is so cute!! The kind of face that makes you want to just spoil him to death.

S

Steve McCarthy

Didn't want to alarm the UO populace with live action shots. Keep all the wiminz warm while I'm gone!

H

hiai

Ha! Drex, you just wanted to show off your new sig more! hehehe

(notice how I also show off my new sig the same way?) LOL

H

hiai

Well, you are the undisputed master of cool graphics. I'm sure if you did another it would be way awesome. But I wub my sig! hehe (thanks Drex!)

H

hiai

This I know! hehe Which is why I say you are the master... *bows respectfully*

Which brings up the question... where do you find such great stuff?

T

Threnody

My hobby and side "job" is photograph/graphic manipulation. I gather the pictures and such from all over the internet to mess with to hone my skills. I've literally folders of graphics that have impressed me and some of my favorite "before and afters" that I have done.

B

Bronwyn

I thought I saw Mysti last night, hehe, she sure looked different. :p

Very cute Goldie!

T

Threnody

That, is an adorable picture Poppy!

A new picture of me.. a side you have never seen before! /php-bin/shared/images/icons/wink.gif

T

Threnody

It was a four year old's birthday party!
That's my story and I'm.. stickin to it.

G

While I'm not a Sonomian, I play one on TV... Ok, so all I've done for Sonoma is make Poppy's sig. Maybe I can be an honorary Sonomian?

Anyway, this past Christmas, my wife & I.

Threnody, even in you're "just woke up" pic, you're scorching. In that first pic, YOWZA!

P

Poppy

Definitely an honorary Sonomian. Or Sonoman. Which is it?

Your wife looks just like a friend of mine!

D

DemanKnght

Hiai, if your gonna play in here you need to post a pic. Otherwise take your posting else where.. :p

Oh and Bump.

T

Threnody

Demanknght, if you are going to post any more in this thread we are going to have to ask you to give picture tribute.

D

Dor of Sonoma

At some point, I think we should have a photographs-ONLY thread. :)

It would be nice to more easily view folks' pictures.

T

Threnody

I meant another ;P

Edit: We could always send a link to one picture each to you Dor to make a pic only thread.

G

<font color=green>Well Demanknght.. there are several people that have posted in this thread that have not put in a picutre... so lets not just pick on one... that goes for all of ya!!! ... Come on now... lets see those pictures!!

I

imported_Maelwyn

I think we need more pictures of Threnody up here...

Not that I mind seeing all the guys pictures up here or anything, but, well, you know....

T

Threnody

There are already three! I have two more up than you do there Mael. :p

I

imported_Maelwyn

Ok, ok. I don't have any more of me up anywhere, but I do have this one of my wife and youngest kiddo. It's a few years old. My kid is now 6 and headed for first grade:

*hopes this works*

Mrs. Maelwyn and a little Mael