• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Please End The Undead Invasion of Luna on LA

T

Tycolby

Its been over a year now and nothing has been done by the Devs to end it. Would be nice to walk thru the city gate for once instead of a gray moongate. I know Devs can turn off Events ( Melissa and Vanguard) so please turn this one off.

Tek

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I disagree!!! those undead have lived (or unlived?) there for well over a year, longer than some of the other residents of Luna such as myself have, don’t the undead have a right to make there own home? I say live and let unlive!

Besides I like that it makes our shard unique. :thumbsup:

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the fun spawn is only reason to visit LA. It's such a young shard with such a sparse population it's nice to see it have something unique like the older shards. be proud, don't whine.

S

Shanna

I much rather go to Luna and kill Rotting Corpses and Ancient Lich Lords than go into a dungeon. Yeah, I could just recall but what if I die? (It's so often) All I have to do is run to my favorite healer in Luna.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I say, compromise - open 3 of the 4 gates, leaving the north one with the undead locked. And, unblock the secret passage. Clean up the junk outside the other 3 gates, then put a fence from the west wall to the "shore", to prevent the undead from being led around the wall to the opened gates.

EnigmaMaitreya

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Watches the conversation fly right over his head.

Are you talking about the Undead on the NORTH, outside wall of Luna?

If not were the heck/what the heck are you talking about?

T

T_Amon_from_work

Ay-yup. The undead N of the walls. Interesting suggestions, don't you think?

EnigmaMaitreya

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ay-yup. The undead N of the walls. Interesting suggestions, don't you think?
Hum, I guess but if they remain on the North Wall, poor home owners out there, now if what is being suggested is this, Fence them in but don't go to far North with the fence and not to far west with the fence, Open that point were the NE wall meets the Mountain and fence off some section of the East wall to the Mountain. Then put in a gate on the fences yeah that is ok with me.

I like them there, but I have always felt sorry for the home owners and have tried really hard to always clear up my mess rather than leave the undead on their door steps. In one case it required me to learn how to defeat that ... GRRRRR ... Skeletal Dragon.

A

Azazel of LA

I really dont mind the spawn , I do however mind the gates of Luna being closed because of them. I already sent emails to Jeremy and hopefully something actually gets done about it.

T

T_Amon_from_work

What if we opened the N gate ... let them in. In addition to Draconi raising a ruckus, there could be some serious disruption of banksitters and the like.

You know ... "protect your town, dadgum it!"

E

Evilminion

Awwww, don't take away our undead neighbors. The skeletal dragon is like an old, respected rival to me... goodness knows it's killed me more times than I've killed it. I'd be sad if I didn't have my chance to eventually get my revenge! :D

T

Tycolby

You see so many ppl have forgotten the event that spawned that invasion. It was led by the Minituors. The Minituors were there invading Luna with the undead. Now that the minituors are gone and all the awesome rares that came with it, there is no need of it to be still going on. Either yet the event be in its fullest or end it. Dont just leave it half a*#ed.

Erekose

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Luna should be filled with spawn on all shards. Making it a PvP zone would be nice too :danceb:

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You see so many ppl have forgotten the event that spawned that invasion. It was led by the Minituors. The Minituors were there invading Luna with the undead. Now that the minituors are gone and all the awesome rares that came with it, there is no need of it to be still going on. Either yet the event be in its fullest or end it. Dont just leave it half a*#ed.
actually it was "led" by sir mortagne who tricked the minotaurs into helping him take over luna, then when the minotaurs learned of his deception they left, and then mortagne called upon his son to take over the assault on luna with his hordes of undead.... by the way sir mortagne can be found sitting in his house (surrounded by many monsters) northwest around the corner of the labyrinth mountain entrance... u can even talk to him and get responses from key words such as "clainin, martel nevarre, hello, necromari" go talk to him and see what u can get him to say :)