• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Please come check out our shop on Lake Superior Malas

• Thread starter zenmonk35
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
Z

zenmonk35

My buddy and I have opened a sweet little shop called Crystal Vendors located maybe 3 screens east of the Luna gate.Coords are 86' 55 N, 9' 25 E.
We have free food on a table for guests as well as a free item vendor.I'm trying a nice deal where you can buy a regular priced item off of my vendor and get a 2nd item of equal or lesser value for 50% off if I am in the store or you are able to reach me with ICQ 350-139-505.I need to know what items you are purchasing so I can confirm you bought one as well as lower the price on 2nd item you want to half off.All of my vendors are named (Papa) after other name so it's easy to see which vendors belong to me.We are very fairly priced (cheaper than luna im sure) and you could save alot with my 50% off 2nd item deal.I just need to be contacted before you buy anything for it to kick in.Please come by and check us out.Thanks for reading.

Here's a pic to give a decent idea where the store is

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I've been here! Great items with good prices.
*recommends*

W

woj1s

I just want to say that ive been to this shop and they are well stocked, organized with good prices. Really nice guys!