• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Feedback] Please change salvage hook graphic in Pub83

QMSoar

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello

I'd like to ask for change in the salavage hook graphic currently being used in the new quest line.

At the moment it is a green anchor, which is the same graphic as the ghost anchor artifact. The anchor graphic is a really cool and sort after deco piece. It is currently only obtainable as a leviathan drop. This makes it one of the big game goals of fishermen. Using the same graphic as a 2000gp vendor item deflates this prestige, and this takes away from the enjoyment of the game.

I really enjoyed my own struggle to get an anchor, it took me somewhere around 100 leviathans to get and it is now displayed proudly out the front of my shop. These kind of challenges are what make the game fun. So, please take care to preserve them within the game for future players.

Talking with other players I've heard similar concerns, so I thought it best to post. Another option suggested would be to put a timer on the salvage hook.

Thanks for the great publish, it's going to be very cool.

Last edited:

Lady Mal

Seasoned Veteran
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As a 120 fisher myself, I found the new item graphic quite nice, actually. Now people don't have to pay over inflated prices of 20+ mil for an anchor for their deco.