• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Playing a little again.

W

Weakling

Just reactivated my acct and playing a little again, and have a few questions.

Are crystallized essence worth keeping anymore I have some of the red and a bunch of blue color.
Is anyone interested in buying 2 skeleton costumes and 1 bloodworm costume from the Halloween turn in?
I have 5 12th anniversary tickets for sale anyone want to buy them?
Anybody want to buy a race change token?
Oh and does anyone have a Mysticism book for sale?

Thanks!

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hi, and welcome back. if you need a mysticism book there a a few vendors that sell them, one is Molly's at moonglow gate and another is Miranda's in Gilfane. you can get to Miranda's via a teleportal tile on her trinsic bridge home. there may be a vendor around Zento as well. If they are currently out, yell at me in general chat and i will make you one. As far as the crystaline essences, if you have the room I would keep them, you never know when they might have a turn in for them.

Demon Wind

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome Back! I'm fairly New to Siege but I'm sure there will be a buyer for your items. If all else fails throw them on a vendor. Ask around about prices beofre doing so. Glad to see more people coming back :) Have a great day!

nightstalker22

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Just reactivated my acct and playing a little again, and have a few questions.

Are crystallized essence worth keeping anymore I have some of the red and a bunch of blue color.
Is anyone interested in buying 2 skeleton costumes and 1 bloodworm costume from the Halloween turn in?
Anybody want to buy a race change token?
Oh and does anyone have a Mysticism book for sale?

Thanks!
I'm interested in the 12th year tokens. How much per?
Got to get mailboxes for all my new guildies. ( hassle locking things down on their floor all the time ) :)

Lorddog

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you may want to wait until this next yrs rewards comes out.
the house teleporters are probably the most exspensive thing you can sell from them right now also.

Lorddog

Freelsy

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you may want to wait until this next yrs rewards comes out.
the house teleporters are probably the most exspensive thing you can sell from them right now also.

Lorddog
I don't think he's talking about vet rewards. The anniversary tickets had those ice sculptures, mailboxes and what not.

W

Weakling

I'm interested in the 12th year tokens. How much per?
Got to get mailboxes for all my new guildies. ( hassle locking things down on their floor all the time ) :)
Having been gone for some time I do not know what they sell for, so I guess the question is what are they going for? Just make me a reasonable offer and they are yours.

nightstalker22

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Having been gone for some time I do not know what they sell for, so I guess the question is what are they going for? Just make me a reasonable offer and they are yours.

I do not know what the going rate is either.

I could make an offer, but I do not wish to insult you.

I was fortunate at one point to happen upon three of them on the ground one day at a bank... a non regular was tossing them down because he didnt have a house on Siege.

I believe they sold for as much as 100k per when they first came out, but my memory could be faulty there too.