• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Player Memorials in Moonglow removed

Izzy MBC

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
EDIT: Ignore this thread. I thought I'd pew pew at a few undead in the 'Glow cemetary, and behold, I have discovered the 'new' Memorial area via the provided portal, and therefore I have found the memorials for both Alana and Morgana. Rejoice. At a glance, it appears to bring together everyone who has been memorialised, which feels appropriate, but it also lacks something by taking them off the overworld of Britannia. Mixed thoughts, but I'm glad I can still visit them.

Hey everyone, long time no speak.

Lately, I've been tottering about on Europa again and I see the memorial stones for Lady Alana Dayne (Eden Dayne/Brigitte) and Lady Morgana have been removed.

Have all memorials across the shard been removed, or is it just these ones? It saddens me to see them go. I appreciate I don't log in as much any more, and perhaps few players even visit them, but it was nevertheless always nice to stop by and spend a few minutes there. I would usually even sit down, to type and talk to them, as silly as it may seem.

In truth, I'll walk to that bare grass patch now and think of them with or without the memorial stones, but... well, just wanted to ask about it.

Kind regards,
Izzy

UO Memorials Removed.png

Last edited:

AntyvasII

Seasoned Veteran
UNLEASHED
Have all memorials across the shard been removed, or is it just these ones? It saddens me to see them go. I appreciate I don't log in as much any more, and perhaps few players even visit them, but it was nevertheless always nice to stop by and spend a few minutes there. I would usually even sit down, to type and talk to them, as silly as it may seem.

In truth, I'll walk to that bare grass patch now and think of them with or without the memorial stones, but... well, just wanted to ask about it.

Kind regards,
Izzy

View attachment 151119
Don't know about Europa specifically, but they have intended to remove all overland ones to be replaced with something in the Memorial area (every graveyard should have a portal). There may be the occasional one that slipped their notice, so best not to make a big fuss over one found or it will likely be removed. Glad you have screenshot!