• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Player Event

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Im not seeing these "heavy hints" anywhere. my point is, in todays game players shouldnt need a degree in UO to even know there is a stealing event. Never did i see the words theif or stealing, or anything having to do with stealing.
Smoot, the Chessie EMs have stated quite frequently that any event may have a stealing component, not just those events which are announced to be "stealing events".

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Since the program is now supposed to be geared towards casual players, yes i think some standards and reasonable method of notifying the public of what style of event is taking place is a good requirement for the game as a whole.
I disagree. Let's consider the Ararat event as an example. All the devs said was that there were easter eggs - to my knowledge, they've said that there still today remain unfound ones. Among the found easter eggs are 4 stealables. Were the devs supposed to be required to tell us about those, by your reasoning? How about the Blackthorn stealables - those as well went unmentioned by the devs, and were left for players to find.

I would suggest that this is where the "event character" fails. Sure, you can make a template geared to kill a boss. But every time I see someone ask EMs to wait while they switch characters to a different template, I cringe. I attend with the same character, for mainly my own RP reasons. He may not be an uber-boss-killer, but he does have other handy skills, such as stealing. Imho, it's all about what you bring to the event; bring an uber-killer, and you have a better chance at drops... and give up on the other possible items. It just happens that most items still come as boss drops. Should I then argue that uber-killers are giver an unfair advantage over thiefs, cooks, tailors, smiths, or other perfectly reasonable templates, and that drops should indeed happen in various ways, more like this one did, rather than just as boring boss drops? Hmm... that's actually a good idea. :D

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I disagree. Let's consider the Ararat event as an example. All the devs said was that there were easter eggs - to my knowledge, they've said that there still today remain unfound ones. Among the found easter eggs are 4 stealables. Were the devs supposed to be required to tell us about those, by your reasoning? How about the Blackthorn stealables - those as well went unmentioned by the devs, and were left for players to find.
those were not limited time EM events. im specifically referring to EM events, not daily game content.

I would suggest that this is where the "event character" fails. Sure, you can make a template geared to kill a boss. But every time I see someone ask EMs to wait while they switch characters to a different template, I cringe. :D
my character also can turn into a thief at any moment, as well as many of the other characters who were at this event. just saying the "event character" focused on damage output is outdated and not many people do them anymore.

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
I'm suggesting that the principle holds, regardless. The EMs said there wasn't a time limit this time as well, in chat the next day, after we'd began to find them. Indeed, they said they were taking bets on how many weeks it'd be before they were all found.

Also, if you recall, we originally all thought the Ararat stealables were one-offs, as they initially didn't respawn for what, 6 or 8 months?

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Smoot, the Chessie EMs have stated quite frequently that any event may have a stealing component, not just those events which are announced to be "stealing events".
i think we'll have to disagree on this one. Especially for chesapeake, i would think damage control would still be on their minds. leaving that door open when it could be closed easily by a simple announcement is just a decision they have made. if they decide to allow an open door for the appearance of favoritism, legitimate or not, the consequences should also be expected.

Under the current system of non-announcement, something like this:

https://stratics.com/community/threads/chessy-em-event-gone-wrong-items-for-everyone.284401/

Could easily be explained away by saying "oh that was just an unannounced stealing event"
I just dont think its a good idea to leave that door open. why give reason for complaints to be legitimate if that could so easily be avoided?

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
That's rather a large red herring.
1) Neither of the current EMs was on Chessie in September of 2012 - the EM who accidentally gated Green Acres was Dudley... who very soon after became Kyronix the dev. Thus, neither likely ever has thought of that incident, as neither was responsible for it.

2) The thread you linked contains misinformation based on a rumor of what was taken from GA. "Ok from what i'm hearing tonights event had a major mess up." - This is not a personal report, this is a report based on rumors.

Fact: The only item which actually was takeable was one of the Gareth fish, which actually had been released; it was not "filled with Em items that haven't been released to the public". My understanding was that it was a container which held the extras that had been made and not needed. The EM's mistake increased the number of those fish available, it didn't add all new items to the game.

3) The items were, I'm told, in a secure that was incorrectly set public. There was no stealing or other skill involved.

Plus, I'm not sure how you can disagree with a fact:

Fact: The EMs (neither of whom is Dudley/Kyronix) have stated at multiple HoCs that *all* events may contain a stealing component, and that it will frequently not be announced.
Smoot: "I disagree."

Huh?

I'd also argue that there's a giant difference between an item purposefully hidden in valid map-space and intentionally locked with with "stealable" set to true, vs stuff taken from an EM's incorrectly secured storage container in an area off limits to players.

Side note, regarding "Currently I only know of Chesapeake that has done EM spawned mobs for players"... It's already been proven that this isn't true, but you've also stated categorically that EM Bennu refuses to do it. I wonder, then who was impersonating EM Bennu and spawning non-dropping bosses at the Trammel Conservatory of Music a half hour ago? :p

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@brianfreud2

my point is running stealing events like this opens the door for the EMs to be unaccountable for items.

And i bet you my UO accounts that Bennu is not spawning mobs for a player event right now.

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Id like to host a personal event. What is the procedure for working with the EM to have your own personal event with EM spawned mobs? any input would be helpful. thanks. Or is this something that has to be gone thru @Mesanna ?
I tried to do this a while back and it was against the rules. I really wish they would reconsider, however because I think that player-written story arcs would be amazing to do for the player community.

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Fact: The only item which actually was takeable was one of the Gareth fish, which actually had been released; it was not "filled with Em items that haven't been released to the public". My understanding was that it was a container which held the extras that had been made and not needed. The EM's mistake increased the number of those fish available, it didn't add all new items to the game.

Wrong

Fiction Book bags were from a clicky in GA, presumably for just the EMs. The Gareth fish was the clicky itself, still active, and able to be used over and over.
Royal Guard Barracks sign was another item.
I returned an item as well which I received (It was a unique item)

Those are a few of what I know of, as I was there at the event.

(I have no clue what this thread was about, but needed to correct this)

Promathia

Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
What a horrible example. Your examples are all PERMANENT game content, not 15 of a kind items.

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Thanks; good to hear from someone who actually was there, rather than just rumor. But I take it you can also confirm that it was EM Dudley, thus pretty much completely irrelevant to the recent event?

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
What a horrible example. Your examples are all PERMANENT game content, not 15 of a kind items.
And your point is? The reason I used those as an example was BECAUSE they are permanent content. Let me quote Smoot again:

"i think some standards and reasonable method of notifying the public of what style of event is taking place is a good requirement for the game as a whole" [emphasis added].

And Varrius... I disagree, obviously. But if the local player base actually likes those events, then who cares what players who come to Chessie only for events think of them? Should the EMs instead hold events that the local player base doesn't like, but which cater to those visiting Chessie? :p

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
No on is ever happy, I propose that we remove the EM's. Every day when an account logs in they recieve one deed to spawn a creature. On days of scheduled events, no one goes. The reason no one goes is because 5-20 random accounts that have characters created get put into a lottery to win an EM drop. No one has to attend events, no one has to miss out on drops, everyone is happy right? While we are at it, lets see if UO can find a way to log us in so we don't even have to be at the computer to get our drops and it can automatically be entered into an in-game auction. Price will be based on the drop. Only 5 drops = 1 bil. 10 drops = 750 mil, 15 drops = 500 mil, 20 drops = 250 mil, everything else is always 100 mil. So when you actually log in, you can get your gold from the drop and spawn creatures. As an added bonus, EVERYONE will receive an OFFICIAL D&D training dummy to swing at, cast on, and completely beat on. Wow just wow.......

Promathia

Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Of course its players of Chessy defending their EMs.....And yet everyone else has EMs who follow the rules and get told "No, we cant spawn you mobs for a player event".

Yea, I guess if I had an EM that broke the rules for me over and over id sit here and defend it too.

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
So Promathia, governor of Atlantic's Britain, based on that, are you finally ready to admit that you don't play on Chessie anymore, other than events? :p

No rules were broken. No rules have been broken. There's nothing to see here, other than a couple of eventers who've decided they don't like the Chessie EMs, and are taking yet another swing at them. It's getting really old guys.

Promathia

Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So Promathia, governor of Atlantic's Britain, based on that, are you finally ready to admit that you don't play on Chessie anymore, other than events? :p

No rules were broken. No rules have been broken. There's nothing to see here, other than a couple of eventers who've decided they don't like the Chessie EMs, and are taking yet another swing at them. It's getting really old guys.
So because I think the rules need to be the same across the servers, that makes me less of a Chessy player? Nice

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Of course its players of Chessy defending their EMs.....And yet everyone else has EMs who follow the rules and get told "No, we cant spawn you mobs for a player event".

Yea, I guess if I had an EM that broke the rules for me over and over id sit here and defend it too.

Show me where they broke the rules. Show me something from someone other than EMS. Show me something official, show me something from a dev, show me something or quit your pancakes. They have done it for years and with all the whining and crying that this post has made, I am sure that Mesanna has been inundated with emails over it. You can tell me they cannot do it but guess what....they are. I am going to laugh when Broadsword decides that enough is enough and shuts down the program and no one gets their drops anymore. Show me something backing up that they cannot do it or quit crying. You have seen the proof that it can be done.

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
This entire post and others like it show that the only issue is over drops and guess what....THERE ARE NO DROPS FOR THESE! But lets just use it as one more reason to attack the EM's and players of Chessy. Lets pancake and moan and pancake and moan until they get rid of EM's. You all have more gold than you know what to do with or spend at one time yet you miss out on one drop because you did not want to follow along and we get pages of whining. ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME. It's not Chessy EM's ruining the game nor is it the players that choose to play one shard, it is the ME ME ME ME ME players that cannot stand it if they don't have it all.

Promathia

Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Show me where they broke the rules. Show me something from someone other than EMS. Show me something official, show me something from a dev, show me something or quit your pancakes. They have done it for years and with all the whining and crying that this post has made, I am sure that Mesanna has been inundated with emails over it. You can tell me they cannot do it but guess what....they are. I am going to laugh when Broadsword decides that enough is enough and shuts down the program and no one gets their drops anymore. Show me something backing up that they cannot do it or quit crying. You have seen the proof that it can be done.
So Broadsword is going to shut down the EM program why? Because of complaining? By that logic, the whole game should have been shut down years ago.

All we as players have to go off of, is what we get told by our EMs. The EMs on most shards, have said that spawning mobs for players was against the rules. Thats what WE as players have been told. So either all of those EMs lied, or Chessy broke the rules.

All the EMs should be operating under the same rules. Either its something they can do for everyone, or its something they cant do at all.

It has nothing to do with drops, get your heads out of your behinds.

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
All EMS should but lets attack Chessy because our EM said no. I could care less what some or most have said. The proof is in the pudding.....it has already been pointed out that EMs are paid. Who keeps employees that break so called rules for years. If these rules are so set in stone that no one can do it, then why has Chessy been doing it for at least the past 6 years? Why has one of our EM's who has done this been promoted instead of being fired. The entire logic of this thread is that we can't have it so we are going to attack those that do. We are going to pitch a fit like a 5 year old who didn't get the same thing as a friend did even though their parent could have done the same thing. Lets spout off that it cannot be done like it came directly from Lord British himself even though there is ABSOLUTELY no proof other than that of EM's who say that they cannot do it. Yeah, that is some sound logic.

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
"The EMs on most shards" - you mean on shards other than the ones I've witnessed them doing it? Namely... let's see... Chessie, Atlantic, Europa, Pacific, Formosa, Catskills, Asuka, Wakoku, Izumo, and Arirang? We're getting pretty close to half now... hmmm...

Promathia

Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
"The EMs on most shards" - you mean on shards other than the ones I've witnessed them doing it? Namely... let's see... Chessie, Atlantic, Europa, Pacific, Formosa, Catskills, Asuka, Wakoku, Izumo, and Arirang? We're getting pretty close to half now... hmmm...

Lol Brian, you really love talking about subjects you know very little on.

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Side note, regarding "Currently I only know of Chesapeake that has done EM spawned mobs for players"... It's already been proven that this isn't true, but you've also stated categorically that EM Bennu refuses to do it. I wonder, then who was impersonating EM Bennu and spawning non-dropping bosses at the Trammel Conservatory of Music a half hour ago? :p
I would love to hear more about this from the I hate EM D&D fan club. Please explain this how this rule was so blatantly broken. Are you going to attack him now too? I hope so because it needs to be fair from shard to shard....

Promathia

Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
People seem to be confusing EMs spawning monsters randomly vs EMs spawning monsters for a specific player event.

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
This thread is completely ridiculous. From the beginning, it was an obvious passive aggressive shot at the Chesapeake EMs. One of many.

Even putting aside the recent Chesapeake event that obviously triggered this...

What is the point of having EMs assigned to individual shards if not to support those shards' communities? The fact that some shard EMs seem to be more interested in creating lots of fancy valuable rares than in engaging with their shards' home communities is a mark against THEM, not against the EMs who do.

Promathia

Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
What is the point of having EMs assigned to individual shards if not to support those shards' communities? The fact that some shard EMs seem to be more interested in creating lots of fancy valuable rares than in engaging with their shards' home communities is a mark against THEM, not against the EMs who do.
Except as far as we know, those EMs on other shards are being TOLD they cant do stuff like whats on Chessy. So nice blanket statements with disregard for everything discussed so far.

Im done with this thread. The only point I keep trying to make, is that the EMs on every server should be operating on the same rules. Let all the EMs assist in player events like they do on Chesapeake (or) make sure certain EMs dont keep breaking the rules.

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
seem to be confusing EMs spawning monsters randomly vs EMs spawning monsters for a specific player event.
same thing, either it is for OFFICIAL EM Events only or it is not

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Except as far as we know, those EMs on other shards are being TOLD they cant do stuff like whats on Chessy. So nice blanket statements with disregard for everything discussed so far.
And as far as we know they could all have been told that they COULD do stuff like what's on Chesapeake...

Exactly what inside information do YOU have on this topic? Do tell.

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Except as far as we know, those EMs on other shards are being TOLD they cant do stuff like whats on Chessy.
PROOF? You and others keep saying this but again where is the proof? I can say many things were said as well but unless there is something to back it up it is a bunch of cow dung. :postpics::link:

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Promathia, the important part is "as far as we know". Perhaps "as far as you think/guess/assume" - but perhaps, also, it's simply that whatever EM whoever asked to do whatever, and was told no, the didn't want to do it, or considered the request too vague, or some other random reason.

I keep hearing about "this EM said he won't/can't", "it's against the RULES", etc etc etc. Given that none of us has a copy of the EM rules - and assuming that noone here is also an EM - how about you let the folks who actually DO have a copy of the rules - the devs and the EMs - worry about whether or not any rule is broken?

Oh, that's right, that's just the cover being used. At least Varrius was being honest about it, and just stating his real thoughts:

Everyone knows the Chessy events suck, except for the local player base.

Promathia

Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
All I keep saying, is the rules should be universal across the EM program. I dont give a hell who the EM is, or what shard its gone.

We keep hearing different answers and THAT is not good for UO.

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
All I keep saying, is the rules should be universal across the EM program. I dont give a hell who the EM is, or what shard its gone.
The entire thread is dedicated to attacking D&D and the Chessy players, favoritism, lying, etc etc. It is nothing but an outright attack, not a search for an answer....

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
(I have no clue what this thread was about, but needed to correct this)
So either all of those EMs lied, or Chessy broke the rules.

Im done with this thread. The only point I keep trying to make, is that the EMs on every server should be operating on the same rules. Let all the EMs assist in player events like they do on Chesapeake (or) make sure certain EMs dont keep breaking the rules.
I don't think I need to say more. :p

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron

We keep hearing different answers and THAT is not good for UO.
Uh huh. Nothing against any particular shard EMs. Clearly.

I'm sorry, were you going to produce that rulebook you keep acting like you know the contents of?

Promathia

Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I don't think I need to say more. :p
Well duh, when the shard thats doing it is Chesapeake, its going to be addressed. Its not because I WANT to pick on Chesapeake, nor does it have to do with some conspiracy theory vendetta yall seem to think people have with Chessy.

So yes, Chesapeake was named, because Chesapeake was the one going against what numerous shards have been told.

Promathia

Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'm sorry, were you going to produce that rulebook you keep acting like you know the contents of?
Thats the goddamn point, as players, we dont know JACK.

All WE go off of, was what has been told to us by the EMs themselves. When 90% of EMs say they aren't allowed to do it, and 10% do it anyway, it gives the IMPRESSION that they are breaking the rules.

Which is the goddamn point all of you are missing, over and over and over. Its not good for the game or EM program when that is the IMPRESSION.

So how do you fix it? Easy!

1. Clarifiy the rules
2. Enforce rules (IE let other EMs know they can do what chessy does, or tell Chessy they cant do what they are doing anymore).

See how easy that is?

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Thats the goddamn point, as players, we dont know JACK.

All WE go off of, was what has been told to us by the EMs themselves. When 90% of EMs say they aren't allowed to do it, and 10% do it anyway, it gives the IMPRESSION that they are breaking the rules.

Which is the goddamn point all of you are missing, over and over and over. Its not good for the game or EM program when that is the IMPRESSION.

So how do you fix it? Easy!

1. Clarifiy the rules
2. Enforce rules (IE let other EMs know they can do what chessy does, or tell Chessy they cant do what they are doing anymore).

See how easy that is?
No one has missed your point. In fact, I agree that all the shards should have the same EM participation--all should have community support from the EMs. That, I think, is the purpose of the EM program, else why bother having EMs assigned to individual shards?

It's just that some of us have seen enough here and in game to know that the point isn't being made in good faith.

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
No one has missed your point. In fact, I agree that all the shards should have the same EM participation--all should have community support from the EMs. That, I think, is the purpose of the EM program, else why bother having EMs assigned to individual shards?

It's just that some of us have seen enough here and in game to know that the point isn't being made in good faith.
+1 :)

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Yes it is that easy, so why then all of the attacks on Chessy and D&D? Accusations and insults is not asking for clarification. Asking for clarification is along the lines of:

@Broadsword The EM's on some shards state that they cannot spawn mobs or decorate for any type of player event, whether it is for a player town or the governor program while other shards are having this done for them. Can we please get some clarification on this issue. Thank you!

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

Facts:

Other EM's on other shards have said THEMSELVES that is against the Event Moderator Rules assigned to them by MESANNA

D&D Has lied to the players regarding those cutlasses. They told the players SPECIFICALLY that it was an accident that they couldn't be equipped... when later on.. Mesanna confirmed HERSELF that D&D REQUESTED the cutlasses to be that way. Because of this and their lies... it caused more work on Mesanna and the players to get them all fixed. (THE POINT HERE ISN'T ABOUT THE ITEM- IT IS ABOUT D&D LIEING TO THE PLAYERS OF CHESSY)

There is no rulebook published for the public, however, I am sure has some sort of rules for the EM's. I mean.. why wouldn't you? When the majority of the Event Moderators have said that they can not help out with player events, and the minority (Chessy) is the ONLY one that is doing this. Than there is something wrong with that.

1) An EM incorporating player fiction into THEIR OWN story fiction. Whereas they have it in the monthly schedule, that is all fine. It isn't a player event, but an EM event.

2) When an EM goes TO A PLAYER EVENT, HOSTED BY PLAYERS and give them spawned monsters.... this is the stuff we are irritated with.

SIMPLE: A SYSTEM THAT HAS FLAWS IN IT THAT IS NOT PATCHED AND FIXED, IT WILL COLLAPSE. WHEN YOU GIVE SPECIAL TREATMENT TO ONE GROUP OF EM'S AND NOT THE REST... THAT IS UNFAIR TO THE PLAYERS OF THE OTHER SERVERS. YOU ALL ARE MISSING THE GRAND POINT IN ALL OF THIS. CHESSY IS DOING THINGS FOR THEIR PLAYERS THAT OTHER EM'S CAN'T DO FOR THEIR OWN PLAYERS.

@Mesanna
@Kyronix
@Misk
@Bleak

This issue needs to be addressed because, I for one, as a player who has been denied help for my own player events, is completely unfair.

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
This issue needs to be addressed because, I for one, as a player who has been denied help for my own player events, is completely unfair.
Play on Chessy or the other shards doing the same thing...no one has a home shard anymore right?

Alexander of ATL.

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Play on Chessy or the other shards doing the same thing...no one has a home shard anymore right?
That's not the point. Do you player other servers?

I'm talking about players who play ONLY one server. They are being denied equal rights that other shards are given. It's simple.

I'm saying all this for the future of the game.. not for my own person reasons. Yes, I include those, but the point is that this is a VERY flawed system.

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
But it is right back to attacks not asking for clarification...

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
the minority (Chessy) is the ONLY one that is doing this.
Ummm, Alex... respectfully, no.

EM Falcon attends Red Cow auctions, and does other stuff while there. I forget the name of the EM, but I've also seen the same thing on Pacific and Europa at their respective auction houses.
Pretty much every Asian EM decorates cities for player festival events. Plus, on Sakura earlier tonight, I saw an EM-placed billboard ranking vendor malls on the shard.
Catskills, same kind of deco.
Atlantic, shall we talk about Bennu spawning random crimson dragons and other bosses in Luna or Brit?
Sonoma, EM-spawned crimson dragons outside of events
Korean shards, same kinds of spawning, plus an EM-created obstacle course hidden in Malas on Formosa
Baja... the EM is available for sale, literally.

That's just off the top of my head. Remind me, how are D&D the only EMs doing anything outside of announced official EM events?

Alexander of ATL.

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
But it is right back to attacks not asking for clarification...
Omg dude... are you kidding me...

throw your biased and personal beliefs aside. THINK ABOUT WHAT IS IN THE FUTURE OF THE EM PROGAM AND THE GAME.

It's not an attack when the proof is shown EVERY DAMN TIME THEY MESS UP.

Alexander of ATL.

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ummm, Alex... respectfully, no.

EM Falcon attends Red Cow auctions, and does other stuff while there. I forget the name of the EM, but I've also seen the same thing on Pacific and Europa at their respective auction houses.
Pretty much every Asian EM decorates cities for player festival events. Plus, on Sakura earlier tonight, I saw an EM-placed billboard ranking vendor malls on the shard.
Catskills, same kind of deco.
Atlantic, shall we talk about Bennu spawning random crimson dragons and other bosses in Luna or Brit?
Sonoma, EM-spawned crimson dragons outside of events
Korean shards, same kinds of spawning, plus an EM-created obstacle course hidden in Malas on Formosa
Baja... the EM is available for sale, literally.

That's just off the top of my head. Remind me, how are D&D the only EMs doing anything outside of announced official EM events?

EM Falcon - Not the best example to be used knowing the fact that she is a PAID EMPLOYEE OF EA doing player events instead of EM Events. (Net toss, dartboard, etc. None of which includes anything for EM's)

Atlantic - it was a part of EM FICTION not PLAYER FICTION. Name the player that came up with the story that involved Crimson Dragons being spawned in Luna. It WAS ALL EM BENNU! @EM_Bennu

Sonoma - That was a RANDOM ACT DONE BASED ON EM FICTION. It wasn't requested by PLAYERS.

None of those EM's do anything that are against the rules based on doing things for players they aren't suppose to.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE open your eyes. WE ARE TALKING ABOUT EVENTS HOSTED BY PLAYERS WITH HELP FROM EM'S. ALL YOU HAVE MENTIONED WERE EVENTS HOSTED BY EM'S THAT WAS JUST FOR FUN.

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Omg dude... are you kidding me...
I am not kidding, the only thing that you have brought up that has any relevance is the swords which there is no proof of anything there either but hey attack away. I am done with this whole thread. It is all about the shinnies and what have you done for me lately. The same people throwing all of the accusations are the same people that collect/sell EM Drops. I do not play other shards, I do not have issues with their events, and I do not like people unjustly attacking the EM's but that gets drowned out by the call of the EM Drops.....whine on. I hope they end all drops. It would make all of this go away.

Alexander of ATL.

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I am not kidding, the only thing that you have brought up that has any relevance is the swords which there is no proof of anything there either but hey attack away. I am done with this whole thread. It is all about the shinnies and what have you done for me lately. The same people throwing all of the accusations are the same people that collect/sell EM Drops. I do not play other shards, I do not have issues with their events, and I do not like people unjustly attacking the EM's but that gets drowned out by the call of the EM Drops.....whine on. I hope they end all drops. It would make all of this go away.
Omg dude.. seriously... no one is pancakes about shinies because they didn't get one. It's the fact they have lied. Why are you simple minded? Are you really blind to the facts?

I am done as well, I'll let the devs fill in. It's like talking to a brick wall. You guys just don't understand. It's so ridiculous. Open your mind.. it's not hard to do. But hey, as long as players are happy because of unjust actions, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.