• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) ECL Season 3, Match 7 - Monday 21 November

Aurelius

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Seventh match of the season, Monday 21st November, as ever 8 PM UK time at the O*T arena in Zento!

Sixth match was an evening of incredibly close fights, with three newcomers making their mark and getting on to the leaderboard!

5 Points : Grimgerde
4 Points : Lethal Weapon
3 Points : Noir, Siegrune, Boadicea, Sky
2 Points : White Coffee, Camo, Yin, Wimpy
1 Point : Shadow, Dopey, MissMarple, Frosty, TuurdWhacker (who I usually settle for calling 'Whacker' but she gets her full name on the scorecard ;) ), Lazy, Newbie

New owners, new fighters, new gamblers in the audience, and several old friends returning made Match 6 a memorable evening - come along and see if Match 7 keeps the trend running, the fights should be close but if you can spot a winner, you might find it's the night you win all our money!

Aurelius

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And to help folks who get caught out my my hopelessly disorganised late posts ... the season schedule from here on to the final 12th match is :

21 November
5 December
19 December
9 January
23 January
6 February