• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Plantin da Magincia Flowerbedz fur X muz!!!!

Zoogi

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Aarp hummiez!!!!! Mez had uh idea n wuz told idz been dun b4 so mez wood lub ta try id diz year!! Mez wood like ta git anywun dat wood like ta plant sum bushez ad da Magincia flowerbedz in uh dezine fur Chriztmuz;u) Seedz will b furnizhed n mez will buy da gardenin contraktz fur anywun nawt wantin ta take care ub demz. Ip yooz wood like ta keep ub wit da wadering n stupp mez otay wit dat too.

Lewkz like Friday da 13th ad 530 est wood b da nite fur plantin eberyting. Diz wood mean dey shood b grown by da 21zt n wun deed shood lazt trew Chriztmuz. Mez wood like uh hed count ub how many hummiez wood b interezted in plantin n how many charz yoo wood b willin ta plant wit. Oberall id appearz der iz 158 todul plantz ta fill da flower bedz full. Purdy shur ip wez dun plant by diz date derz uh chanze dey wunt b fully growd by chriztmuz.

Now ta add too diz projekt. Mez wood like ta do uh liddle shard wide pardy on Dec 22nd so eberywun can c da frootz ub all da werk pud inta id. Wez will stard out ad da Magincia flowerbed, Abderwardz wood like ta invite anywun dat wood like ta *** to mez caztle fur uh cubble hourz ub BINGO!!!! Fewd n Dwinkz on da rewf by da gratezt tree mez eber chopped down n FIREWERKZ!!! But all dez detailz will b figgered out uh liddle lader.

Sooo ta rap id ub. Mez juzt needz ta no who wood like ta plant bushez on Dec 13th ad 530 est. Alzo how many charz yooz wood like ta plant wit. Ip yooz wizh ta take care ub yooz own plantz datz otay. Ip nawt mez will buy yoo da contrakt dat takez care ub demz fur 10 dayz.

Yooz can mezzaj mez on here er juzt pozt onta diz tred. Da idea iz ta hab lotz ub hummiez werkin tagedder soo mez hopez ta hear frum all sortz ub yooz!!!!

Girkle fur yooz time readin diz *wabes*

Zoogi

eZekiel

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
(Translation of Zoogi) - "Hello humans!!! I had an idea and was told its been done before so I would love to try it this year. I would like to get anyone that would like to plant some bushes at the Magincia flowerbeds in a design (?) for Christmas :u). Seeds will be furnished and I will buy the garden contracts for anyone not wanting to take care of them. If you would like to keep up with the watering and stuff I'm okay with that too.

Looks like Friday the 13th at 5:30 eastern would be the night for planting everything. This would mean they should be grown by the 21st and with deed should last through Christmas. I would like a head count of how many humans would be interested in planting and how many chars you would be willing to plant with. Overall I'd appear there is 158 total plants to fill the flower beds full. Pretty sure if we don't plant by this date there's a chance they won't be fully grown by Christmas.

Now to add to this project. I would like to do a little shard wide party on December 22nd so everyone can see the fruits of all the work put into it. We will start out at the Magincia flower bed, afterwards would like to invite anyone that would like to *** to my castle for a couple hours of BINGO!!!! Food and drinks on the roof by the greatest tree I ever chopped down and FIREWORKS!!!! But all the details will be figured out a little later.

So to rap it up. I just need to know who would like to plant bushes on December 13th at 530 eastern. Also how many chars you would like to plant with. If you wish to take care of your own plants that's okay. If not I will buy you the contract that takes care of them for 10 days.

You can message me on here or just post onto this thread. The idea is to have lots of humans working together so I hope to hear from all sorts of you!!!!

Thank you for your time reading this *waves*" (End of translation and hope I got most of that right..my apologies to Zoogi if I did not)

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
HAHAHAHA.....Kale asked for a translation so I logged on to do just that. Thank you, Zeke!!!!!!! It looks perfect.

Zoogi, you can count on 2 of my characters and I will take care of my own watering and planting. I just need to figure out how to do it since it takes special equipment. See you on the 13th!

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Zeke, bless you. I felt like a deer that was blinded by headlights. Being the good soul you are perhaps you could start diction lessons for the poor lil goblins? I'm sure they would appreciate it.

*looks at Zoogi*

Zoo gee, thank U for duuu engg this one der full thing for Baha on Christmas!
The Count of Berg, Buck o, and I will glad lee join in! We look for ward to get ting our hands in the dirt once a gan.

Thank U.

Am ber Witch

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yeah. It's kinda nice to have a plant that you can keep that has your characters name along with the date that it was planted and the date that it was picked on it. Zoogi, do you have an idea how long you would like us to hold off from picking them? A date?

Zoogi

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Mez wuz juzt hopin fur demz ta b der trew chriztmuz..Sooo anytime stardin on Dec 26th feel free ta pik demz ;u) Ip sum need ta yooz uh 2nd gardenin deed mez will pay fur demz so nowunz out any gold

Exodus

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I wish I was able to participate, but sadly I will be stuck at work until 10pm est that day

Zoogi

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Nawt shur ip mez b on earlier in da day. But ip yooz hab uh number ub hummiez yoo wanna plant wit juzt lemme no. Mez can sabe uh few spotz fur yoo n try ta git on Sat nite so yooz can plant too. Wood lub ta hab anywun dat wantz ta help b able ta ;u) Mite b uh liddle lader den 10 est. Mez hab uh aucshun mez needz ta keep notez ad stardin ad 9 est.

Zoogi

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Mez wood like ta say GIRKLE ta all yoo hummiez dat planted n egspeshully Crazy Diamond fur all da helb keepin stupp organized. Abder uh cubble ub hourz wez cumpledely filled da big Garden in Magincia!! Wuz really nize ta c da shard *** tagedder fur sumtin like diz. Wez wore out uh lodda hoez n hummiez planted der seedz EBERYWARE!!! Mez will pozt detailz lader fur da pardy on da 22nd.

*wabes*

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thank you both for doing this. It was great seeing so many folk show up. It's going to be wonderful!

Zoogi

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Otay idz time fur da 2nd pard ub diz liddle idea!!! DA PARDY PARD!!!!! Sooon on Sunday da 22nd ad 8 est mez invitin eberywun ta join ad da Garden in Magincia. Wez stik aroun fur 5 minutz errrr soo fur anywun wantin skreen shotz er juzt ta c how id all turnd out;u) Id shood b purdy neat eider way!!

Den mez will gate ta mez caztle ware wez will play BINGO!!! Cubble hourz er till eberywunz bored er mez runz ouda gold.. Er all 3? *shrugs*

Den ta finizh da nite opp wez will go ta da rewf fur sum dwinkz n snakz aroun da JIANT chriztmuz tree. Mez will try ta do sum Firewerkz soo bring yooz wandz n stappz ip yooz hab demz. Mez stardin uh 2nd set ub firewerkz so wez c how well dey turn out!!

Otay dat iz all!!! Sunday da 22nd ad 8 est Magincia Garden!!! Den BINGO n finizhed ub wit FIREWERKZ!!! Hope ta c yooz all der!!!

Zoogi

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
The garden is looking great. Most of the plants have fully grown.

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
The garden is looking great. Most of the plants have fully grown.

I will post a picture soon.

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Zoogi and Crazy Diamond, thank you sooooooooooo much for all that you've done for the shard. Last night was a blast. And the garden... wow, just WOW!

Thank you for being such giving people.

And no, I don't want to know, ever, where Zoogi stores his balls. Nope, don't want to know.

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had a wonderful night and am so appreciative that Zoogi and Crazy took time out from their own lives to do this for Baja. Everything was perfect, other than the bingo card. Even licking it didn't bring me any luck. :sad2: All joking aside, I had a fantastic time and have NEVER seen a more beautiful Christmas tree or fireworks display on UO. You both outdid yourselves and we thank you from the bottom of our humie hearts. *deep curtsy* and Merry Christmas!!!