• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Plant Supply/Demand?

Rhiannon

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So I decided to install my 2D client so I could setup vendors and do some house cleaning. To get an idea on what stuff is selling for (at least in Luna - which has always been higher than anywhere else), I searched uosearch.

When I got to plants, I was blown away at the range of prices. We're talking simple plain colored plants. They ranged from 50gp to 25,000gp EACH. Is the plant market going nuts or what???

Lady Aalia

Atlantic's Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i sell mine at 500 and they move ok...

i would not use Luna as price guide since alot of times people will price it for insane prices because they know someone will buy it since they are to lazy to go look around outside of Luna (hey its Luna)

prices for plant usually range between 500 to 1000 in normal peoples shops.

kitiara-atlantic

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Plant making, at least, seems to be in overdrive since the new seeds came out. I couldn't find a keg of greater poison ANYWHERE on Atlantic last night! (Had to make my own! Sheesh! haha)

B

Bouche835

Plant making, at least, seems to be in overdrive since the new seeds came out. I couldn't find a keg of greater poison ANYWHERE on Atlantic last night! (Had to make my own! Sheesh! haha)
Lol I don;t know about plant making but I am in some need for poison kegs also. Training a nox fencer and can;t find any to train poison.