• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Gardening] Plant Growth & Maintenance Cycle Issue

Akiho

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Anyone having issues on your home shards?

Although not my main shard, I have a batch of plants on Arirang that are in various states of growth, they have all stopped getting growth checks for 4 days now, it appears that the maintenance cycle has stopped and subsequently plants have stopped growing.

Just interested if it's shard specific or not.

As a side note, yes, all the plants are locked down correctly in a properly placed non-condemned house and still have potions applied to them from 4 days ago.

Akiho

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
5 days later, I have broke, signed up to official forums looking for an answer. Plant growth is basics why is it switched off, will let you know if I get an answer.