• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Plans for end game?

bdon

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hey I was just curious what the plans for end game were? I like that there are things that can't be tackled without grouping... I think that's a key to MMO's.

But are you all planning to dedicate a portion of the game to group exploring? Say harder dungeons and areas that are only groupable? large villains that are only groupable/etc? or larger "raids"?

Trynx

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
for now what i saw , they open the first group dungeon zone , which it's on the experiment and looks good , so i think there will be lots of group content on the way for end game , if you ever really get to "end game" , because there is so many skills to level up , which it will be almost impossible to have all of them at max level... so you will never need to worry for end game and enjoy the journey :D

Cramit

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I am very hopeful for a lot of group content. As another stated, I think it is necessary in MMO's. However I am also hoping for a good pvp system for another option of end game. However it all depends what the entire community is looking for, PVE first definitely, but I think a well thought PVP system would be something else a lot of folks would get into as well and help End game.