• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Planeswords vs Daemons

G

Anyone tried using these things against the Daemons yet? Do the shields have any bonus vs daemons?

S

stevensnr6

Not tested, but "Plane" implies Planar like the Time Lords, maybe they give bonus against them. Surely the details will leak soon

I

imported_Chaucer of TS

The Plane swords didn't do anything against the shadowlords, I tried it against them but saw no reason to try against any of the other spawn after it was so spectacularly worthless hehe.

G

maybe the plane swords do the % damage thing you can't see? like with berserkers...

E

Ender77

blackrock. any character can cast. just get near

Vas Kal An Mani In Corp Hur Tym

I

imported_GalenKnighthawke

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

I've gotten loot right on all of them that I've fought just by whacking at them with a sword.

-Galen's player

I

imported_xStrikerx

I've fired constant ebolts at them from 100% to 0% and only got looting rights on half.

G

Planeswords and shields are obviously the "decorative" items that were mentioned to be part of the turn in coming later.

I

imported_Lustig Als'Holle

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

I've gotten loot right on all of them that I've fought just by whacking at them with a sword.

-Galen's player

[/ QUOTE ]

Have you gotten just looting rights or looting rights and a Robe of Corruption? Casting the above spell does damage equal to about 1/2 the hit points of the Shadowlord, so you're usually among the top 3 attackers and get a robe because of it...