• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

placing tables ??

Mike of Ameraust

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Help, im not sure if i have missed something somewhere. I am trying to place worktops by breaking stone tables, I can place the first table and I move the mat, then no matter how often I try, i cannot place the second stone table.

What am i doing wrong ????

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Help, im not sure if i have missed something somewhere. I am trying to place worktops by breaking stone tables, I can place the first table and I move the mat, then no matter how often I try, i cannot place the second stone table.

What am i doing wrong ????
Not sure what you are doing wrong, possibly what is happening is there is not enough room for the table to go. You need to make sure that all three floor (or raised goza mats) are clear of any other obstruction and are level with each other to place large tables (2 goza/floor tiles for a medium table). I have not made the stone counters, but in my experience with addons and trying to merge parts of them you will probably need to raise the goza mats pretty high before you place the next table in order to get it down.

F

feath

did you remember to lower the first, broken table all the way down, before attempting to place the second table? and as sarsmi said, raise the goza for the second table. in my experience, about 4 or 5 clicks up should do it.

Mike of Ameraust

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks heaps, something so simple, yet so frustrating, just wasn't lowering the first table piece all the way down.