• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Places to bring my bard!

5% Luck

Ive been kind of board with my usual haunts(doom citadel labyrinth) and was wondering of any fun places to bring a legendary provoker these days.

UO Relic

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well for easy gps as long as you dont mind karma loss you can work the Cu's which can also sometimes spawn a rare color if u have a tamer.

I have also worked the named skel's in bedlam great for gold and can be intense at times though deaths can be plentiful if you fail or get overwhelmed there

Always the old standby of Destard those G.Drags can play rough

A

Angus MacGregor

Ive been kind of board with my usual haunts(doom citadel labyrinth) and was wondering of any fun places to bring a legendary provoker these days.
There are quite a few legendary men's clubs around the Atlanta area you could take him to. Bring lots of disposable income and remember to keep your hands to yourself. Those bouncers can be mean. I wouldn't advise provoking them, though,

5% Luck

AHH thx Bedlam was the one i was forgetting. Thats an awesome place to get gold/jewelry