• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PK Head, what is it worth?

G

Hail: I was checking an old account and low and behold i found a, "Head" that i had cut off a PK many many years ago, and never turned into a guard for the bounty. So, is this worth something, or just a cool deco item? Thanks.

ps: If you think it may be your head.....Then.....Ah hahahaha, sucker.

A

Ath

The name and what the actual title on it are important. From that you can usually tell if its lockable or not.

Athelas, The Treasure Trove Mall, Atlantic

G

Hail, It is lockable, as i found it on the floor of my castle. hehe, I was wondering what that smell was. I will look at the name title when i log back in.

G

Hail: I am on LS server. The item says, "The head of lord kiss me kill me" Nothing happens when you x2 click it. It can be moved, locked down, raised, ect. How do i find the value of it? Thanks.

Kaj

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Hail: I am on LS server. The item says, "The head of lord kiss me kill me" Nothing happens when you x2 click it. It can be moved, locked down, raised, ect. How do i find the value of it? Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]
5-8m