• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Spellweaving] Pixies

T

Turdnugget

How do people summon more than one pixie at a time? Is it from a focus crystal?

T

Turdnugget

I know you can summon them as long as you got followers... but when I cast it, only one appears at a time. I've seen people summon two at a time... how?

Z

Zodiac19

Arcane focus adds one per level +1 min duration per level.

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
With an arcane focus, you get one extra pixie per level of focus. So with a level 5 focus, you get 4-5 pixies from one cast, depending on if you're mounted or not.

T

Turdnugget

Ok. That's what I wanted to know =)

Can you use the arcane circle in Prism of Light by yourself... or do you still need someone with you. Since on UOGuide it says you get +1 using that arcane circle.

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I haven't tried it myself, and on my shard (Cats) there is usually a hidden weaver on the circle (thanks whoever it is!) which then gives +2 to any arcane circle rather than +1.

I think there are people on other shards who do that as well.

But if the circle works as-advertised, you can't use it alone.

T

Turdnugget

Phooeybawlz.

I'm only running 65 SW...so I doubt many people are around the same level =/

You've gotta be w/in how many skill points for it to work? 20?

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yep, +/- 20 points.

Most of our guild keeps a weaver on the side with 100 points in weaving to bridge the 120's with the 80's (who runs 80 weaving anyway? A lot of people, it seems)

You may want to test it anyway. After all, it only costs 10k gold.