• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Pixie Chimes

F

Faith_UOCD

Ok. So I know pretty much none of you know me, and that may cause some hesitation. Sorcon knows who I am though, and if you have any doubts, you can ask him about me. I won the Pixie Chimes myself on Legends and am not much for rare trading or collecting. I just kept them cause I won them with the Dryad Sandles and was the first place winner actually. I need money though, and well...they are just deco to me. So I'd like to sell them. I am asking $350 for them. Also, they are still located on Legends, so if you decide you want to buy them, you will need to pick them up here.

If you are interested you can contact me here through PM or catch me on AIM: babygirl4201979

EDIT: This item is being sold to a Legends Vet. Which makes me very happy because I know they will keep them here where they belong.

S

Sorcon Gartius

Yeah, those are Legit. She got them at the event. Pretty sure Treyster knows that as well...

Buying Rares Inc

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll buy them. $350 seems insanely high though isn't it? Last I seen that sell I thought it went for around 75m or something?

Buying Rares Inc

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*Sigh* Thank You for showing me that thread. I do wish however, that people would post their rares for sale in the rares forum, I would have loved some of those other items heh.