• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pirate Ship Rune Collection

hawkeye_pike

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Suggestion:

How about I put a runebook into da Jolly Roger Inn where we store the runes for all ships of the crew?

You can mark runes on the new ships which will work even after the boat has been dry-docked and launched again. Only those can recall onto a boat who have the appropriate access rights. I generally set the access rights for "Guild" to "PASSENGER", and I think we all should do that.

If you want to participate, simply drop the rune to your ship(s) into my mailbox.

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Since my ships will rarely stay in the same place, I'm not sure if it'll do much good.

On the other hand, it's very handy to have a ship rune available for when I can't back-gate for the crew.

Schuyler Bain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Rune delivered. My ship, the Christine Marie, is anchored at my island in the Tokuno sea. It is shaped like a prawn or shrimp and is located at the bottom of the map, W/SW of the new Zento docks.

I have also placed a basket at the corner of the larger plot that is open to the guild. Feel free to give and take as needed.