• Important Information About This Forum
    Questions posted in this forum are 'moderated' and only viewable by Stratics Admins and Mythic Developers. They will be be set public only when an answer to the question has been provided.
  • Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pirate hunting is fun but..reward does not equal time or expense

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lings Bro

I spent many hours looking for a ship that would accept my cannon fire. Now finally I have found a few but the crews attact in force and kill my WW. Thats ok a Greater D will take them out... in 40 or 50 minutes!

I fire 2 cannon clean reload .. fire .. between 12 and 21 cannon balls. Board the ship atttack and capture the pirate .. yes his loot is mine!

Wow an few bars of iron and some cotton balls. Lots of food stuff left to rot. Wait what's this!! Bales of hey .. man I am in the money now..

Ok lets sail for 30 minutes to turn this pirate in. ..wait there is another pirate! Attack kill the crew .. fire cannons again and again.. no damage! guess you cant capture 2 pirates. lets get this merchant ship .. wiat .. they are killng the bound pirate .. right right get out of here.

Finally at the dock .. lets turn this guy in.. Wow 10 grand and some ruined plans for a bigger ship~! Or one time I actually got a heavy fire? cannon ball

An it only cost me 4 hours of game play and 300.000 in gold.,. YES I'll do that again!!!

Shouldn't pirates at least have real treasure maps to chests loaded with artifacts and gold that make it worth the hunt?

Not an extra cannon or less ammo then it takes to capture them!

And why so many bugged ships that take no damage?

This is a great idea we waited and then paid for .. now please MAKE IT WORK~!

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
heh. I like this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.