• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pirate Cave?

Necronom

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi all,

Well, I posted this on the UO Forums, but didn't get any replies. I'll try here. A friend of mine was shown the altar on Atlantic where you say 'loot' that will take you to the Pirate Cave... In a post by Petra Fyde and Trebr, they noted that on Sonoma, you can get to the Pirate Cave in Terra Sanctum, Lost Lands at 5 45N 1 7E... I assume that is 5o45'N, 1o7'E... I checked, but that's in the middle of the water near Terra Sanctum. The Enhanced Client map wasn't helping much, so I had to use a sextant... Is it still accessible? If yes, how? If not... Well, okay..

Thanks in advance.

Maldar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Unless you are talking about the Pirate Cave in Ultima VI, I don't have a clue what you are talking about.

Maldar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, I'll be! I've sailed past that point a thousand times and never knew about it.

Necronom

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey there...

Thanks again Drakelord.. Responded to your post on the UO Forums as well..