• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Drachenfels Piotr passed away, March 27th

Gilmour

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It is with great sorrow i am informing you that @Piotr passed away, Piotr was a major presense on Stratics and Drachenfels in the 00s and his influence on communities and individuals is beyond words.

Thou shall be missed.

Last edited:

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Sorry to hear that. Condolences to all his friends and family. :(

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I worked closely with Piotr when he was on staff here....he was fun, funny, sweet.....very helpful to me when I first became a staff reporter back in 2007? I think it was....

My deepest condolences to his family and loved ones...he will be truly truly missed by all those that knew him.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
So sorry to hear this... he was such a fixture on Stratics and a great person. I'll miss him.

Lord Obsidian

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
This is very sad news. :(
He will be truly missed by the Drachenfels community. My deepest condolences to his familiy.

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Very sad news from a Stratics legend... was also very generous with donations on the site which not many users do. My condolences to the family

MedeaDF

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm really crushed. He was a good, funny friend, a great manager and was always helping me out during my active Stratics time. I will never forget him!