• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pink / purple rabbit ?

Kermes

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi all

I've returned not long ago and was going through my stable, and find that pink or purple rabbit. (see picture)

I found they spawned during valentines 2008.

anyone have a clue if it's considered "rare" ? Does it Worth something ?

If yes I'll consider selling it

Thanks !

Attachments

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Yes, they are considered rare, but I think they are from Easter. The last one I personally saw sell was around three years ago and went for 50m.

Kermes

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
oh and ... the one I have, is it a pink or a purple ... I'm kinda bad with colors

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
No clue what they would go for today honestly. Definitely should have seen some inflation in that over the 3 years, but at the end of the day it is just a rabbit that goes to 2 slot only soooo... I would not expect it to be in the hundreds of mils. But, I have been wrong on speculation before lol

The one you have looks like the purple according to the screenshot and my monitor settings. There are quite a few hues if my memory serves me well.

Kermes

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
it's been more than a month on this post but I decided I was trying to sell it !

So here it is, taking offers on it !

Kermes

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I wont sell for that price, I've seen them being sold for way more.

If someone offers me 250m I'll take it, if near maybe, but out of that range I'll just keep it

Thanks

tanotan

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It seems that the 1966 red one is the real uber rare and the green 1969 is very very rare too, but perhaps 5 times less rare than the red one, imho.