• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pink Ninja Here

• Thread starter The Pink Ninja
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
T

The Pink Ninja

Hello all, ok so i've been searching for quite a while now and so far have had no luck. I'm in dire need of a repond slayer spell book and would greatly appreciate it if one of you fine fellow. . . Originers? Orginians?. . . i would greatly appreciate it if one of you fine people happen to come across one or happen to have one for sale would please let me know?

Much thanks for your time :)

gunneroforgin

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello all, ok so i've been searching for quite a while now and so far have had no luck. I'm in dire need of a repond slayer spell book and would greatly appreciate it if one of you fine fellow. . . Originers? Orginians?. . . i would greatly appreciate it if one of you fine people happen to come across one or happen to have one for sale would please let me know?

Much thanks for your time :)
i have one on gunner. it is mine! mawahaaaa!