• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pincos ui sound options.

Roland'

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I noticed when i was patching pincos ui that most of the files i saw were mp3. Are all these sound files needed? Is there a slimmer version of the UI?

Roland'

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yes they are needed, but you can use the extended edition as base to start the setup

What are they needed for? What have you got in their that requires sound? I thought this was a mostly visual enhancement.

As for the extended download, for some reason it was stuck downloading at 46kbs.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What are they needed for? What have you got in their that requires sound? I thought this was a mostly visual enhancement.

As for the extended download, for some reason it was stuck downloading at 46kbs.
My UI is a 360 degrees enhancement: visual, sound and features.

the download server is in Italy so the far you are the slower will be :(

Roland'

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My UI is a 360 degrees enhancement: visual, sound and features.

the download server is in Italy so the far you are the slower will be :(
Alright ill wait to install then. Id like to see the game as it was intended to look and sound. After i check out the new content ill check out the new features on the the UI. = )

Thanks for the quick replies Pinco.